Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Hoping For A BFP In January <3 New Year New BFP - Part 2

1454647484951»

Replies

• Jtk96 said:
    @SwithR
    I understand what you mean. I already bought all my pregnancy announcement stuff for my boyfriend and my parents. It's crazy that I did that but I am so excited to be able to announce I am pregnant. However I also know that I have to relax and not get too excited. 

What does your temo look like? Or why are you waiting so long to test?Or you just waiting to make sure af doesn't come 😊
    I dont temp so have no idea... I did my second round of IUI... I tested 2 days back on an internet cheapie test and ofcourse got a BFN... 14 days post the procedure is when most ppl say to do a blood test which is tomorrow... I'm just waiting cause I dont want to be disappointed with a BFN again
  • @MissM2203 so sorry ❤️ what a difficult time you have been through. 

I’m also an older mum ttc, I’m 40 very soon. Already have 3 children and I’m not sure it will happen for us again. I think I had a chemical pregnancy last month and my cycles are longer than they used to be. I have told myself if it doesn’t happen by the end of the year I will stop trying for my sanity, so I understand where you are coming from. Although I really hope you do get your wish for another baby xx 
  • Closing this thread now peeps - continuation thread here
This discussion has been closed.