Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Hoping For A BFP In January <3 New Year New BFP - Part 2

Replies

• Options
    @Rachel.a21 Thanks so much!!! So happy! We’re both having girls!! You’re farther down the line than me though! ☺️ So no bloating at all? That’s what I get the worst! That’s what makes me stick out so much!! 
  • Options
    @PinkSnow410 it's looking likely Monday so hopefully FF will confirm soon. This cycle is just taking so long, my hormones must still be a bit messed up 😔 
  • Options
    @MrsH02 I got month supply I spoke with epu coz had to cancel 8w scan.... Nothing to do now. Gotta wait and see if P works. First I want stronger line, then if I can make it to 6w I will think what to do next. My thyroid was excellent month ago so should be fine too. I had b12 injection recently and I was eating high dose supplements for a month. Hope my bloods are OK. Only time will tell. How are u feeling?

Thank you very much for support ladies, it means a lot. I'm numb inside from fear, it's terrible feeling.  I'm almost waiting for it to go wrong...

• Options
    @MadDoda keeping everything crossed for you!! 
    Congratulations @Mama2be9 that's wonderful news 💗
  • Options
    @MadDoda I’ll keep thinking of you, stay strong ❤️
  • Options
    @Mama2be9 congrats, how fab to know you are having a little girl and that all is good.  Its defo scary waiting on those results when you are older and know the risk levels are higher.  13 weeks already where has the time gone.     
  • Options
    @Mama2be9 I had bloating around 8-10 weeks. I looked about the same size I do now because of it lol but now there’s no bloating and it’s just my uterus moving up
  • Options
    @SmithL35 temp rise is a good thing and the tummy schedule could be anything, not even pg related. Or maybe just cramping which is normal since everything is changing down there. It's got to be so scary, but I'm holding so much hope for you. 

@Emmy012 oooooh so you think ov was yesterday or Monday? Hopefully ff confirms tomorrow. I had a small rise today so I may have ov yesterday.... More will be revealed.

@ginajolly90 best of luck tonight with oh 😘

@Mama2be9 omg a girl!? Awww hooray 😍

Oh @MadDoda get started on that progesterone and get in to see a helpful doctor if you can, I know those are hard to find. My goodness darling, I'm thinking of you. Deep breaths. We are here
    Thank you so much x
  • Options
    @Rachel.a21 you really can see the difference in one week! I can't believe you're more than half way there 😍😃

@PinkSnow410 aaahhh, I see what you mean. But if you ov early today, it still will only have been a little over 72 hours. Definitely still within the window! But I understand that you probably want to lower expectations. Still crossing everything for you :)

@Wishingforbaby3 did you get your rise yet? I had a little one this morning so will see what tomorrow brings. Not sure I have ov yet. Tonight is the last chance to bd before the oh goes away but ov should be in the next couple of days...predicted today.

@Catlady220 I'm definitely going to check out your video later. I wish I was more creative 🙈 You definitely have talent!!

@Emmy012 another temp rise this morning? 🤞❤️

@SmithL35 I understand your fears...when are you planning to test again to see if the line has darkened? You did test quite early so there is lots of opportunity for hcg to rise it's way up! 🤞🤞 Temp rise is good news though ❤️

@Lonestar how are you holding out lovely?

@VRob123 how are you doing? So far so good ❤️❤️

Hi, well I did a digital with weeks last night so unless anything changes I'll test with another in a week and hopefully the weeks will change. That didn't happen last time, it stayed the same x
  • Options
    God I really hope these bfps are strong and sticky- would be amazing.

🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻 For more to come too.xxx
  • Options
    EmJ3 said:
    God I really hope these bfps are strong and sticky- would be amazing.

🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻 For more to come too.xxx
    Me too!!!x
  • Options
    Omg congrats @MadDoda! Stay positive love, we are all thinking of you!
  • Options

Is this also right for you @Mama2be9 and @Rachel.a21 and everyone else with babes already? 
    I just found it and it was right for me. Thought this was so interesting,  had to share!
  • Options
    @Emmagem I just saw one of those but with swollen feet! If you sit and put the flat of your feet together like in butterfly, supposedly one part between the arch and heel will be more swollen on the left or right and that supposedly determines gender. I wonder how true it is! So wild...
  • Options
    Mama2be9 said:
    I hope it’s okay to share with you all some updates. The results of my genetic screening for downs and other chromosomal abnormalities came back and I also found out what gender!!!

We’re having a baby
    💕💕💕GIRL💕💕💕

I’m over the moon happy!!

All the tests came back negative and at my age, (37), that was such a relief!! 

I wasn’t sure which gender we were having but I was sort of thinking a boy so I was surprised when I found out it’s a girl! I would’ve been happy with either as long as they are healthy!! 

13w2d today!!
    Amazing news:) x
  • Options
    @Mama2be9 a girl! Congratulations! All ok here thank you. Now 18dpo and no spotting, temp was still up this morning but I’ve decided to stop bbt for my own sanity. 
  • Options
    @Emmagem It’s correct for my son but wrong for my daughter 
  • Options
    Hi ladies, I took a break over Christmas so not be on for a while. Congrats on the BFP’s. Hope everyone had a lovely Christmas. 

So last month I started getting the palest of lines at 9 dpo, with a bit of colour this happened for a few days but they didn’t get darker. I had sore boobs and felt really sicky so thought we might have been lucky but the lines stop appearing and clearblue negative. Period arrived, didn’t think much else of it but it’s been the most ridiculous heavy period ever and I’ve lost a lot of tissue (sorry tmi). I’m thinking it might have been a chemical pregnancy. 

Onto month three for me, no early testing this time and only digital day after period due. I am not going to obsess over lines anymore. 

Good luck everyone x
  • Options
    @emmagem too early for congrats, line is too faint and it's long until 6w when I could accept ur as a chance. After 4 mcs there is no such thing like congrats.... But thanks for thinking about me.
  • Options
    @MadDoda keeping everything crossed for you. Wishing you lots of luck xx
This discussion has been closed.