Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

How's everyone feeling?

Replies

• Ooooo sounds promising hun! what test did you use? I felt awful last night so tired and dizzy with an awful headache and bad lower back pain so took a frer this morning stark white negative which I knew it would of been anyway as I don't feel we've caught this month :( hopefully you get that bfp soon! id ask for a picture but I bet your phone didn't pic up the line did it mine never seems to do anyway 🙄 x
  • Ooooo sounds promising hun! what test did you use? I felt awful last night so tired and dizzy with an awful headache and bad lower back pain so took a frer this morning stark white negative which I knew it would of been anyway as I don't feel we've caught this month :( hopefully you get that bfp soon! id ask for a picture but I bet your phone didn't pic up the line did it mine never seems to do anyway 🙄 x
    Annoyingly my phone didn’t pick it up: going to try again in am and if i can I’ll upload a pic. Just been using internet cheapies but the 10miu ones. that’s what I got my bfp on at 8dpo with my DD. Don’t give up hope... I’ve had this back and leg ache since wed/thurs! This is the longest 2 weeks of my life x
  • It's rubbish when you see it then you try taking a picture and it's not there haha hopefully this is your month then babe! I've found these months TTC are a lot more painful than when I don't try hahaha where did you get them from hun I was going to order off eBay but don't trust it haha x
  • I was just going to ask if you could post a picture @Nat-ttc2 :(
    Don't give up hope yet either of you....not out till AF arrives!! 💖💖
    I had a temp drop this morning on my BBT chart so I'm hoping that might mean I ovulate soon so I can start my TWW wait so AF will return. Then we can start trying 😁😁
    After speaking with my friend today and someone else on here, I need to just realise that family and no1 comes first. A job is a job and if they are a good company they will be happy for me. It's not like I am leaving permanently.x
  • Exactly hun.. a job is a job they come and go family doesn't.. that's that I was like and someone said I will regret waiting any longer due to fear of what my job might think I'm 27 this year I feel ready so why not.. my nan said to me today because i was talking about my belly from my c section nearly 6 year ago and she said "don't be getting pregnant again or it might end up 10x worse " made me feel shit knowing my family aren't supporting me :( x
  • I was fine last year when we started trying in April as I had worked there for 11 years! My previous manager was like a second mum almost. Hopefully when it happens and I explain to my current manager, she'll understand. I'm 31 in March and not getting any younger lol.

Aww bless you I'm so sorry :( that's so said. Maybe she wouldn't have said that if she knew you were trying x
  • It's rubbish when you see it then you try taking a picture and it's not there haha hopefully this is your month then babe! I've found these months TTC are a lot more painful than when I don't try hahaha where did you get them from hun I was going to order off eBay but don't trust it haha x
    Off amazon hun. They are the easy at home ones.... 20tests for £6 I think it was x
  • Ooh I'll have a look! I bought some pads today as I feel AF arriving :( just not hopeful what so ever girls 😭 x
  • I think I’m losing the will to live with this hip /back achey burning feeling. It’s like sciatica but all around my pelvic region! Af due Saturday, tested this am... still bfn ☹️
  • @Nat-ttc2 aww hun sounds awful! hopefully it's a sign of your bfp! keep testing xx
  • @Nat-ttc2 aww hun sounds awful! hopefully it's a sign of your bfp! keep testing xx
    Still a stark white BFN this morning! My back ache is getting worse too! Hardly slept last night. Maybe it’s just a big coincidence and I do just have sciatica and af will show her face on fri/sat 😩 reckon I’m out this month 
  • Your not out till AF arrives hun! my CM is changing colour so I think AF on her way for me! sore boobs and now I've just noticed white spots on my nipples 🤔 is this even normal? quite worried actually xx
  • Your not out till AF arrives hun! my CM is changing colour so I think AF on her way for me! sore boobs and now I've just noticed white spots on my nipples 🤔 is this even normal? quite worried actually xx
    Those white spots are called Montgomery spots and usually are noticed during pregnancy....?!!!!! 😏
  • I feel like I’m never gonna get a bfp! Back and hip pin is actually easing off this afternoon but is being replaced with af cramps again and constant headaches as well as the munchies 🤣 god knows what is going on with my body! Af due in 4 days!! 😬
  • I've read that but I'm unsure if it is that maybe just hormones from AF on her way 🤔 going to take a frer on Friday if AF hasn't arrived! and glad it's easing off for you! I felt like that last month i had so many symptons and i generally just felt like shit got faint positives after a weird bleed then stark white so must of been a chemical I dunno xx
  • I've read that but I'm unsure if it is that maybe just hormones from AF on her way 🤔 going to take a frer on Friday if AF hasn't arrived! and glad it's easing off for you! I felt like that last month i had so many symptons and i generally just felt like shit got faint positives after a weird bleed then stark white so must of been a chemical I dunno xx
    Ohhhhh yeah possibly a chemical. I just wish my af would hurry up and appear on sat if she is going to just do that I know what’s going on! All these weird symptoms but bfn. Not even a hint of a line.... ☹️
  • That's how I feel I just wish she would hurry up with me been irregular I don't have a clue had sore boobs for about 6 days now so she's gotta be close!! and hang in there hun I've heard some people not get Bfp till like a week after been due xx
  • Hi Katie2202xx said:
    That's how I feel I just wish she would hurry up with me been irregular I don't have a clue had sore boobs for about 6 days now so she's gotta be close!! and hang in there hun I've heard some people not get Bfp till like a week after been due xx
    Fingers crossed your af doesn’t show and your sore boobs mean a bfp. Are you testing Friday?
  • Fingers crossed for us both! and if AF hasn't arrived by then then I'll get some frer Thursday and test Friday fmu xx
  • Fingers crossed for us both! and if AF hasn't arrived by then then I'll get some frer Thursday and test Friday fmu xx
    Same as me. I’m going to test tomorrow with last cheapie I have and if bfn then I’ll test fri or sat with frer. 🤞 keep me updated!!
This discussion has been closed.