Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Is there a faint line here?

I had what I thought was implantation bleeding, as it was VERY pink and light, however it lasted for two weeks. I took this test when it finished (about 2 weeks ago) and I am sure I can see a very faint line on this one. The others I have taken since then are always negative. I watched it carefully after I peed on it and it reacted differently to the others I have taken before. It kind of accumulated on the left hand side as it was spreading across and this faint line showed up very quickly so I’m certain it’s not an evap line.
My boyfriend swears he can’t see anything, but I’m really confused by this. 
The test was brand new and it was FMU. 
I’m on the mini-pill and we’re not trying to conceive. 
I’ll be taking another of the same test brand tomorrow. Can anyone else see anything here? 

Replies

• I think I can see something. Maybe with the dye acting funny , it could be a faulty test? 
  • SunshineB said:
    I think I can see something. Maybe with the dye acting funny , it could be a faulty test? 
    I hope so >_< 
    If the other tests of the same brand react the same tomorrow, I guess I’ll be taking a trip to the doctors. 
  • Keep us updated!x

• Took another of the same brand. I’m sure I can see a line on this one too! >_<
    I called the doctors about doing a blood test, apparently they don’t do ‘just a blood test’ here... (I live in Japan). I would have to pay over £100 to have an ultrasound TvT
  • Can you try a different brand? I think I can see a faint line but you shouldn't open them up as this can affect the test x
  • I see a faint line as u opened the test up but I wouldnt go by it. Because line is normally further to the left it can be just dye or faulty test