Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

What do evap lines look like?

All I can find online and on most of this forum is that they are light and mostly colourless? Can I get some opinions please!! This test looked pretty - this morning and it was put in the bin pretty much bang on 5 minutes after haha.. Get sick of the negatives!! But then I just felt I should look again so took it out and this?? Doesn’t look faint.. I’ve had 3 other tests (not clear blue) and they all are VERY faint and I mean like so faint if someone else showed me I’d be like no but because were trying so hard I’m looking as close as I can haha. But what classifies evap? I’ll be testing again but just would love opinions or experiences? Xx  l

Replies

• Update.. I’ve just gone and looked again because why not lol and I removed the cap and the test is still very damp. Evap to me I would ASSUME is dry. Ttc is a blimmin roller coaster! All fingers and toes are crossed super tight! 
  • Can you try a first response? Clear blues are known for evap lines, especially after the time frame x
  • Yes after lots of reading that was my conclusion so that’s what I have brought to try again :) Thank you! X 
  • Good luck 🤞 xx