Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Is this positive OPK?

Replies

• I would say so as they look to be the same colour, although the first line is thinner...not sure if that makes a difference. Download Premom and load this picture into the app and it will tell you the reading and if it is classed as high or peak x
  • Femometer said it was peak and the test is now a few days old so doesnt look as good as this anymore Haha. I didn't know whether to trust it as line is thinner! 
  • Did you get BD'ing the day you got it? Lol 
    I would think it's ok x
  • Definitely covered it  but it was cd13 and I have 31 day cycle so thought was bit early x
  • Maybe keep testing to see if you get another peak when you normally would?xx
  • Hi. I found the test I thought was peak and put into premom which says 0.84 peak! So would have been cd13 and I'm now 3 dpo does that sound right?! 

• @Lucky7188 it really just depends. Here’s mine the month I conceived. I had a random high 2 days prior to what you see that was marked as 85, but got these 2 days later. Some people do get low peaks but it wouldn’t hurt to keep testing
  • Ok thanks