Forum homeβ€Ί Getting pregnantβ€Ί Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Coming off contraceptive pill and ttc baby #1!

Replies

• Options
    @SunshineB fingers crossed for you hope this is the start of something very special πŸ˜˜πŸ’—xxx
  • Options
    @SunshineB congratulations πŸ₯³ how very exciting! Fingers and toes crossed everything is happening for you xx
  • Options
    Yeah that could have affected it @emma63 as it was more than 30 mins after your usual reading so won't be as accurate xxΒ 

Thank you so much @Mrst1119 and @LaurenR15 xx
  • Options
    Baaarrrggghhh @SunshineB I am so delighted for you! Sending tons of sticky baby dust your way 😘 such lovely news πŸ€—
  • Options
    Thank you hun @cheesecoleslaw86 πŸ’—πŸ’— your guys turn next! Sending you all baby dust. I'll still be chatting anyway 😊 xx
  • Options
    Do please. It'll be so exciting to follow your journey. I wish so much for a happy and healthy 9 months πŸ€

Fertility friend confirmed I ovulated so that is great news. Last month I wasn't sure if I had or if it had been delayed. So this will mean I will have more of an idea when af will be and hopefully that my cycles are getting shorter again 😊

Hope you are all having a lovely wkend so far xx
  • Options
    Yeah just got to see how the next week goes. Once I've got past AF I'll feel better. Juat hope I don't get too ill and work start to suss something 😫🀞

I found it very comforting knowing when I ovulated as you know exactly where you are like you say xx
  • Options
    @SunshineB @cheesecoleslaw86 have a lush weekend all. Wishing us all sticky beans this month xxxx
  • Options
    How you taken an OPK yet @LaurenR15 ? Xx
  • Options
    @SunshineB I got my peak on CD14 so I'm just on a waiting game till AF is due xx
  • Options
    Ahh that's good so you are officially in the TWW now 😁🀞 so what DPO are you now?xx
  • Options
    I'm currently on CD16 lovely. We've been testing with ovulation tests since CD7 and have been BD every two days, first month using ovulation tests. I'm hoping this month has done it 🀞 I would hate to see another negative. Xxx
  • Options
    Ok so you could be 1 or 2 dpo then depending when you ovulated.Β 
    I hope this has worked for you! 🀞 I tested at 12 dpo and got a faint line on the cheapie sticks. Will you test or just see if AF appears when she is due?x
  • Options
    I just want to OV already lol xx
  • Options
    Any sign yet @emma63 ? You been doing the OPKs?xx
  • Options
    no sign yet last night clear blue showed the clear circles and no line on opk going to do one when I get home from town xx
  • Options
    @SunshineB I would want to test but husband normanlly tells me to wait. 4th of march is ages away!!! After doing the test I think I have been missing my ovulation going off the apps. So I am hoping this month is the month. What made you text early xxx
  • Options
    Ahh ok @emma63 hopefully not long to go.

@LaurenR15 men are like that aren't they lol they don't have to go through the TWW like we do. I found I was missing my ovulation days too. I would have missed this month totally if I didn't use the OPK as the cycle was really long. Well I was originally going to test on yesterday morning as I was off work to go to a concert on the evening. Had to cancel my day off work so decided to try one on Thursday evening. Which I know is not what you should do when you test early, best to use FMU. But the line was there! So no drink for me last night lol x
  • Options
    @SunshineB What did it feel like to see the two lines? Did you cry? It's so hard isn't it, I put so much pressure on myself as I just want it so bad. You go through all the motions of I can't have a baby I can't fall pregnant. It's crazy. What did you use. Xxx
  • Options
    @laurenr15 tbh I was just in disbelief. OH came up and saw me acting weird and he said what are you up to and I just started laughing?! Lol like a nervous one! I think it's because we had an early loss last time, it will take a while to sink if if it does stick. So I think I'm just as reserved as he is.
    They are One Step which I have heard of people having evaps and indents but there was nothing on the test before I took it and I even dipped another one in water to see how it responded lol.xx

This discussion has been closed.