Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Hoping for a BFP in Feb

Replies

• @MadDoda I feel like I’m surviving too in relation to my work. After Christmas is always the longest part of the school year 😩 I am good with her taking her time to pop, means less time I have to struggle walking or having back aches with a bigger belly 😂 
  • Everyone here is about the same dpo right? A lot around 4dpo and 5dpo
  • I am 4dpo in cycle 9 of ttc baby number 3. Temping mainly, but just this month started using opk kit. 
  • Hi thought i would jump on this thread ....also hoping for a BFP in feb 6dpo trying not to get my hopes up too much , anyone know when symptoms usually start to show like sore breast / sickness ? 

Good luck ladies x
  • MadDodaMadDoda Regular
    edited Jan 26, 2020 8:19PM
    @Mummyof2❤️ every cycle at 7dpo due to progesterone peak! I didn't get it in any of my pregnancies at the beginning. Got couple weeks mild nausea at 8 weeks and sore breasts at 20+. And welcome! 
  • Thought I’d jump into this! I’m 1dpo on month 8 of TTC! First month of husband taking conception vitamins and tracking ovulation with premom app (normally use clear blue sticks)! 🤞🏼

Good luck everyone x
  • @Rachel.a21 im 8dpo .....AF due on 1st so I'm hoping she stays out....makes for an October baby 😁
  • @Catlady220 it’s going by quickly! Are you going to hold out testing until AF is due? 
  • I am CD30, not sure when I ov but not pregnant this time 😏 been very inactive.
    Good luck everyone xx
  • Hi ladies, I’m 9dpo cd 31 after MC number 4, so expecting a long cycle, using cb opk. This is baby 6 for us I have 5 boys and was finished but when our baby passed away in 2017 💔I just felt I needed to try for another I’m not trying to replace him but I’m hoping the blessing of a baby will help mend a few broken hearts in my Family 🌈..  
    Finding it hard not to test I’m getting a lot of symptoms but I know I should know better than to symptom spot 🙈 2 years ttc and I’m still fooling myself 😂. 

Hope everyone is well and feeling positive for February xxx 
  • @Rachel.a21 I'm honestly not sure yet
  • @Catlady220 yeah crazy how different charts are
    @MadDoda thank you for the advice
    Today's temp is odd though 

• Hi ladies, I’m 9dpo cd 31 after MC number 4, so expecting a long cycle, using cb opk. This is baby 6 for us I have 5 boys and was finished but when our baby passed away in 2017 💔I just felt I needed to try for another I’m not trying to replace him but I’m hoping the blessing of a baby will help mend a few broken hearts in my Family 🌈..  
    Finding it hard not to test I’m getting a lot of symptoms but I know I should know better than to symptom spot 🙈 2 years ttc and I’m still fooling myself 😂. 

Hope everyone is well and feeling positive for February xxx 
    Sorry to hear that, have got my fingers crossed for you! X
  • morning beauties......9dpo here <3 acid reflux went away but still a bit gassy.....hopefully in the morning i wont have the acid reflux again
  • @cuddles3-161168 I’m really sorry for your loss- that sounds horrendous. Was your baby really poorly? Fingers crossed for you.

@Catlady220 I have everything crossed for your October baby!!

@MadDoda you never know!! I really hope it’s your month.

i have my fingers crossed for all you ladies!!!💖💖💖

I had symptoms straight away- sore boobs immediately with all of my pregnancies. Heartburn and with a couple, awful acid reflux for a week!!!

Morning sickness didn’t kick in till about 7 weeks though.xxx
  • @Rachel.a21 your pregnancy seems to be going fast! You still have a lovely tiny bump- I bet you’ll pop soon!!! 

I have a KIT day (yikes!!!) in school today so leaving Matilda with my mum. 
  • Looks like I’m out again this month (shock horror). 12dpo, temp is going down and slight spotting. AF will be here Wednesday. 

@ginajolly90 how you doing hun? 
  • Sorry to hear that @SR19. I know you now are expecting af each month but I still have high hopes for you 🤞 Any more doctor news? Thanks for asking after me :) I'm being a bit quiet as early part of my cycle...I'm cd5 now so just about to enter fertile week...will probably start dtd every other day from tomorrow. Though I'm away at the weekend so will miss one! 🙈 All good here, work keeping me busy :)

So many people in tww!! And @Catlady220 that is quite a jump! Good luck to all :):)
  • @ginajolly90 thanks Hun. Nothing yet, waiting for docs app so she can refer us, and fingers crossed it doesn’t take forever!  Still waiting on the results from the last blood test.  

CD5 that’s gone quick!  Oo where you off to, anywhere nice?  
  • Hi ladies, I hope you don’t mind me joining the thread please? I started TTC using app only in September but then found this chat and although I never joined I’ve followed all the chat since then..kind of like a stalker😄 anyways I figured how to BBT and do opks all from the info I read here and got BFP 2 cycles later. Sadly this ended in a MMC almost 3 weeks ago (Tuesday found out at routine early 9 week scan) and had ERPC the following day. I stopped spotting 4 days ago now but still getting BFP on test which went from being heartbreaking to just infuriating at this stage. Anyways I’m off to GP in half an hour about this. Today FF marked ovulation which is strange given I have hcg in system still. Granted my cat woke me an hour before temping for the last 2 temps so not sure if getting up to lock him out of the room falsely elevated the temp. Took temp before getting out of bed but would have been an hour too early and that seemed a lot lower..not sure which temp I should use? Sorry for the long post anyways and I wish all the ladies here get their BFP with sticky healthy beans this month.x
This discussion has been closed.