Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Hoping for a BFP in Feb

Replies

• Sorry to hear that @SR19. I know you now are expecting af each month but I still have high hopes for you 🤞 Any more doctor news? Thanks for asking after me :) I'm being a bit quiet as early part of my cycle...I'm cd5 now so just about to enter fertile week...will probably start dtd every other day from tomorrow. Though I'm away at the weekend so will miss one! 🙈 All good here, work keeping me busy :)

So many people in tww!! And @Catlady220 that is quite a jump! Good luck to all :):)
    I’m CD3 so only just behind you! I normally O between CD11 and CD13 so planning on starting BD every other day from Friday!
  • @Catlady220 How is your chart looking today? 🙂
  • @Jtk96 mb it's just random dip and it will go up tomorrow, I wouldn't worry x

@Babog83 welcome. I'm sorry about ur loss. Depending how far a long where it it may take even few weeks for hcg to drop, how strong is line on hpt? Coz if it's low it is possible to ovulate. Could u share ur chart please. If u measure 1h early before getting up, it's a valid temp, just make a note. 
  • what are these charts? Ive never used em i only been monitoring my ovulation with the test each month x
  • SR19SR19 Regular
    edited Jan 27, 2020 1:25PM
    @mummyof2 they are referring to bbt (basal body temp)
    charts. Which is tracking your temperature during your cycle to show when you have ovulated.  

Alternatively OPKs can show you when your Lh rises before ovulation time but it’s more of a guide not actual confirmation you will/have ovulate(ed) (which bbt is). Some people also get several rises per month, just depends on the person. Most of us that do opk also back it up with bbt (like myself). That way you can get an understanding of when you expect to ovulate from the OPKs and confirmation that you have from bbt.

sorry if you already know all this 🙈 
  • Babog83Babog83 Regular
    edited Jan 27, 2020 2:36PM
    Thanks @MadDoda, I’ve put the chart in twice here, first I’ve changed to the hour before and it takes away ovulation then and second is with the temp at right time but having woken an hour before. I don’t feel I have ovulated from CM but I’m guessing post MC it’s probably all going to be a bit messed up anyways. GP took my blood today to measure HCG too so hopefully it’s not too high. Going to have to ban the cat from my bedroom until I know where I am on chart😄 I don’t bother temping the mornings after I drink as I get really high spikes from it so that’s why 2 are missing.
    MC was at 8+6 and bean was measuring 8+5 so literally HB stopped the day before scan so I’d imagine HCG was quite high at the time. The line on test is very obvious still but getting a good bit lighter this week. Actually at GP the line was very faint as her tests aren’t as sensitive as ones I’m using.
  • @SR19 thank you , im going to do that next month then if no success this month , so i had a positive opk on the 19th an 20th so im actually unsure what actual date i ovulated so good to know thanks x
  • @mummyof2 you’d probably be looking about the 21st but that’s not a definite. Bbt will be able to confirm it.  I for example ovulate 2/3 days after my peak! Everyone is different. 🤞 for you. 
    We’re here if you need help. 
  • Hi just thought i would jump on this thread totally new to this but thought it would be interesting to see how others are feeling... ttc #2 since october, came off the pill in sept after being on it since the birth of my first 7 years ago, wasnt expecting to have this wait after falling pregnant with my first after 1 month, going through a range of emotions, been using opks last 2 months, got a positive on fri been bd'ing a lot this week but have the usual breast tenderness i have been getting last 3 cycles, over the last few days getting stronger, never experienced this with being on the pill for so long do you think when i get this each month i can rule out pregnancy this month straight away?xx
  • @Positivevibes20 I don’t think anything in the 2WW rules in or out pregnancy, seems everything goes! I never got sore boobs post ovulation that I knew of and 2nd cycle trying they were really sore so I was convinced it was a sign I was pregnant but I wasn’t, next cycle boobs were really sore from 1 day post ovulation and convinced then I was out but then got BFP. But as it started 1 day post ovulation it’s down to progesterone that I had sore boobs and not pregnancy so it’s likely just coincidence and I wouldn’t read into it as a sign one way or the other again. The 2 week wait can drive you mad though!!
  • @Babog83 thanks for your response its really interesting to hear others experiences, its just a symptom I have had the last 3 months since ttc but was on the pill that long I cant remember what its like to not be on it and whats normal, just seems it has started a lot sooner this month since only ovulated over the weekend at some point, I just was wondering if this is a normal cycle thing I get should i assume it hasnt happened again this month, need to stop symptom spotting and relax (easier said than done) xx
  • @Babog83 second temp is invalid, 1h isn't enough especially if u got up. So use the first one. All indications show that u didn't ovulate. But since ur hcg is very low it will not be long. 

@Positivevibes20 after bc u are still regulating u may experience tww differently each cycle, u can't have any indication towards pregnancy or not from it. I'm afraid u gotta wait and see. 

So I have sore breasts first time ever, I'm 4dpo and on P since 1dpo. That suggest that I might have P deficiency for awhile and worsening since birth of my son. Still no way I will be lucky again this cycle, so all this P is probably for nothing but oh well, my app is next month, hope they will give me more P then. 
  • @MadDoda thanks for your response, I assume that it takes a while to regulate after the pill? Been off it 4 months now?xx
  • @Positivevibes20 I think it's very individual and it will be impossible to tell for few cycles. 

• Has anyone implanted on 5dpo? Is it possible? 
  • @Jtk96 I did, but I ovulated in the morning and had implantation stabbing in the evening. Why would u ask? 
  • @SR19 I'm off hiking in the lakes with some friends :) Should be fun! I hope you get the results of your blood test soon! 🤞 I bet you are so ready to move forward now

@RememberToBreathe yes!! Cycle buddies again 😍 I think @PinkSnow410 is just ahead of us too. Do you have some positive feels after your appointment last cycle?

@Babog83 welcome! Glad you joined us. So sorry to hear about your loss, that must have been devastating. Sending you hugs and baby dust ❤️

@Positivevibes20 welcome to you too! I haven't had a successful pregnancy before but maaaannn do I wish someone would tell ladies that it isn't actually as easy as society makes out 🙈 This is cycle 4 for me.

@MadDoda in the nicest possible way I hope you're wrong and the progesterone helps the pg stick 🤞 Nice looking on the positive side for your appointment at least. I hope this happens for you soon! ❤️
  • Hi girls 

as anyone of your used pregnance care , im taken em this month but heard mixed reviews 😕 xx
  • @ginajolly90 nice, I'm jealous. I really need a break from daily life. Thanks but 3 pregnancies in a row and 5 in 9 months is an overkill lol.
  • @ginajolly90 thank you, yes i defo wish it was made more common knowledge that it doesnt always happen as quickly as we like, I am surrounded by women who thankfully havent had any problem getting pregnant and I was one of them until ttc #2 but the more I speak with people the more common it is to have to wait a bit longer sometimes x
This discussion has been closed.