Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Hoping for a BFP in Feb

Replies

• @MadDoda thanks that’s really helpful, and interesting aswell about your own progesterone. I’ve read about your terrible time with all your losses and I’m so sorry you’ve had to go through it all. I really hope this makes a difference for you when you do get your next BFP.

@Positivevibes20 the symptom spotting is so hard not to do I find..I think I must have googled every twinge I got when in 2WW thinking it meant something!! I tried to ignore it all then the time i did get BFP. Funny thing is the boob pain felt like a familiar feeling when it did happen so I likely did get it before but didn’t pass any heed before TTC😄. I had come off the pill in March before trying in September.
  • @babog83 thanks but I am currently totally emotionless, it made me dull and indifferent. As I said no way I can be pregnant again, so will see after appointment if I'm giving up ur not. 
  • @Babog83 its so hard the more i try not to worry the more I am, I cant help feel is there something not right esp after falling pregnant after 1 month with my daughter, then again that was 7 years ago, I am older now lol who knows just have to wait and see x
  • @Positivevibes20 do u track ovulation? You should maximise ur chances of good timing. 
  • Evening ladies, 
    Back to work today so great to see the thread has been really active and I had loads to catch up today.
    Started BBt today, 12dpo AF due on Wednesday 🤞
  • @MadDoda because of my temp dip today.
    But I'll have to see what happens tomorrow if it goes back up. 

Is it good or bad if you implant this early?
    Just asking
  • @mummyof2 I took his and hers pregnacare for 3 months. I was unsure also as I had heard they can change your ovulation etc but my friend had struggled to get pregnant and had a mc so she took them and 1 month later she was pregnant. coincidence maybe but she recommended them.

My second month taking them my ovulation did get pushed back a week but I can’t pin it to that and it didn’t really matter as I do opk and bbt so I still knew when I ovulated.  

@ginajolly90 oo sounds lovely!! And yes... being in limbo sucks! Using this time to eat well and get some weight off before my consultation when they tell me I’m too fat 🙈😫🤷🏻‍♀️🤣...Gotta laugh about these things or I’d cry! 
  • MadDoda said:
    @Positivevibes20 do u track ovulation? You should maximise ur chances of good timing. 
    Yes I have been tracking with an app and opks, used the digital ones this month and discovered I ovulate later than the app was saying, from coming off the pill my cycle has been 28, 30 and 32 days... not sure if this is classed as irregular or not? Digital opk turned positive on fri afternoon was still positive sat afternoon so assuming ovulation happened at some stage over the weekend, but getting the sore boobs and still some pains today (on day 22) xx
  • What do you ladies do to try and lower your stress levels? I'm generally quite a relaxed person but this month I feel frazzled. I think the 9 month ttc has been upsetting for me but I was feeling like I was getting my head around that and now I am suffering a lot of work related stress. I am struggling to get to sleep at night from thinking about what the day may be like at work the next day. I am not used to it. I generally cope with stress well and my usual coping mechanisms of exercise, being outdoors etc usually work on the odd occasion that I have felt like the stress was too much. I think I am probably more sensitive to it at the moment due to ttc and I know stress isn't going to help my chances. 
  • @Jtk96 had some dips at 5 dpo never indicated pregnancy, so I wouldn't rely just on that. Especially that dip u got just at the beginning of 5dpo is way too early. Hope u will get ur bfp, but it's highly unlikely that this is an indication of it. I hope ur temp will go back up tomorrow x

@Positivevibes20 great u use opk. Doesn't matter irregular or not, after bc u may have different cycle length for awhile, which means different days u ovulate. Tracking is a key! That's probably progesterone rising at this stage.

@FlossyLZ exercise and kickboxing, works wonders. I have a break from it but I think I will start again. I'm sorry u feel this way, I guess we are doomed to struggle sooner or later. I'm afraid I don't have advise for u,  as I'm myself in deep dark hole ATM. Hope u get better soon x
  • Thanks @EmJ3 and @SmithL35 xx.   Yes @EmJ3 he had Edwards syndrome we found out in the recovery room after he was born, he lived for 6 weeks 💙 

Welcome @Babog83 your right a MC really messes with O I use cb digital opk and got a smiley face 3 times this cycle the last was cd 20 witch I think was actually O but it really messes with your head 🙄 as if the TWW isn’t bad enough 🙈. Also it took a good 3 weeks for me to get a bfn after a loss just over 4 weeks pregnant.. xx

• to track ovulation and I have recently started taking seven seas trying for a baby as they worked with my boys, within 2 weeks of taking them I found out I was pregnant with DS1 after months of trying and same again with DS2 so fingers crossed they work again.
  • Thanks @MadDoda for your reply. I am sorry you feel low at the moment too. The support you have given me and the support I have seen you give to others on here is wonderful. I hope something good comes your way soon. 
  • @EmJ3 thanks hun

@ginajolly90 i know

@Babog83 welcome hun <3

@Ellie325 i actually wasnt able to temp bc i didnt get enough consecutive hours of sleep :( but my body was very warm when i woke up for work so i think it wouldve still been high up there but ill have to wait for tomorrow....9DPO and cramps usually start at 10DPO so ill know soon

so 9DPO (afternoon) and i wasnt able to temp ughhh.....im not too hopeful as i have semi diarrhea which usually indicates AF :( nipples are still super sensitive and super sore....no acid reflux today thank lorddddddd......but i did have trouble sleeping last night :/
  • @FlossyLZ thank you but u exaggerate a bit. If I can help I'm always happy to, hugs.
    @Catlady220 hang in there, not long left. You don't need temps at this stage, so chill.
  • Thanks everyone for being so welcoming! It’s a tough world out there TTC and it’s good to have somewhere to talk about it all! And after most of us probably being under the illusion all our youth to beware as so much as looking at a boy can get you pregnant..if only😄!!

@cuddles3-161168 it really does mess with your head..I was pretty clockwork once I figured when I ovulated the previous cycles, never had a cycle longer than 30 days but normally was 28 so it really drags on!! I think I spotted some EWCM this eve though so hopefully ov is coming soon!! Also Im so sorry for your losses. xx

@MadDoda I’m sorry your feeling so numb, hopefully with time you will start to heal emotionally. It seems these ladies really have your back and you have a great support network here.xx 
  • @cuddles3-161168 that is absolutely heartbreaking, I’m so sorry. It’s just a mother’s worst nightmare to lose her baby. I lost a little boy at 20/21 weeks pregnant and that was bad enough so to get to term and him be born etc must be so hard. 💙💙💙Sending you a big hug and I really hope you get your rainbow baby soon.

@MadDoda hang on in there, you never know and if it’s not this month, pretty sure it will be very soon!!

@Catlady220 fingers crossed!!

welcome to any new ladies- there’s a lot on here today to mention- baby dust to all.xxx
  • @ginajolly90 feeling ok thanks though I literally had a 1.5 day period with spotting the day before and now today. Just doesn’t seem enough and I’m wondering if it means something. I don’t know!?

Thought of you earlier because you run and I was running and thinking about running during the TWW. Do you just keep running as usual? I only did 2.5 miles today so I’m not really pushing it at the moment. Would like to keep trying to run this cycle, if my boobs allow it!!
  • @Babog83 oh yes this ladies are the best <3 as for me, it's complicated. 

@EmJ3 thanks, but I actually like the way I totally ignore this part of my life
  • @MadDoda yeah I get that. I think I was probably the same before Matilda. ‘Easier’ that way. Less emotionally affected for parts of the month.xxx
This discussion has been closed.