Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Hoping for a BFP in Feb

Replies

• Options
    I don't change anything in tww @RememberToBreathe, I just carry on working out as normal....but I don't know whether that is a good thing or not 🙈 Maybe it is something I should look up!! In fact if I don't get pregnant in the next few cycles I might actually look up things I should be doing when ttc to make it more likely. Hmmmmm. Not sure about your 1.5 day period 🤔
  • Options
    Me either @ginajolly. Honestly most the time it’s just when I wipe (sorry TMI). And clotty. Sorry again 😂
  • Options
    @Catlady220 don’t worry about it, you will see what your temp is next morning, it won’t make a difference 🙂 I hope your temp stays high x

@FlossyLZ I would usually try to make sure that I do things that I enjoy, like exercising, meeting people, reading a book, etc. To me it’s not about having a clear mind but choosing what I’m paying attention to. The more I try not to think about smth, the more I think about it, so what I do instead is accept that it’s normal to have some worries and that it’s unrealistic to completely get rid of them. Rather then focussing on them, I’ll be focussing on the things that I enjoy and it doesn’t mean that these thoughts will go away completely but they will have less of an impact on me. 
  • Options
    @Ellie325 i know
  • Options
    Thanks @EmJ3 Sorry for your loss 💙xx, you know I think it’s just as bad maybe worse to loss early and not getting to take you wee boy home I guess there is nothing easy about any of it💔 hope you get your 🌈 soon xx

• Options
    edited Jan 28, 2020 7:11AM

Post deleted by MadeForMums. 
    Here's a link to our Chat guidelines

• Options
    Hi!

ive literally just started a new discussion for all us ladies ttc in feb onwards but I’ll just jump on this one :smiley:

im on cd 2, AF paying an unwanted visit at the moment! But we shall continue ttc and hopefully get that BFP! We are trying for baby number 2! 
    The only thing I’m going to do different this month is not over think and track every little thing (so she says) the plan is to BD every other day once AF is gone 👍🏻
  • Options
    Hi!

ive literally just started a new discussion for all us ladies ttc in feb onwards but I’ll just jump on this one :smiley:

im on cd 2, AF paying an unwanted visit at the moment! But we shall continue ttc and hopefully get that BFP! We are trying for baby number 2! 
    The only thing I’m going to do different this month is not over think and track every little thing (so she says) the plan is to BD every other day once AF is gone 👍🏻
    Morning!

I am also ttc#2 on our 4th cycle and around 2/3dpo, hoping and praying we all get our BFP this month 🤞🙌 also trying not to obsess too much as have drove myself a bit mad since the first BFN, anyone else feel great the first two weeks then anxious and moody last two?xx 
  • Options

Here is my chart today, temp went back up above coverline. I've never had my temp drop bellow at 5 dpo usually it does that 2 days before af, around 12dpo. 

So I think it might be implantation. I've read posts from women who get implantation 5 dpo. Although it's very unlikely it can happen. 

Since there are women who get faint bfp at 7-8 dpo meaning they implanted at 5-6 dpo. 

I'm not getting my hopes up though, I'll have to wait till Friday to see what happens with my temps. 

I just don't wanna wait 2 months again to try. Even though we didnt really try this cycle since my bf was gone during my most firtile window. 😂 

Anyway, how are all of you guys doing? When are you guys testing? 

• Options
    Hi!

Morning!

I am also ttc#2 on our 4th cycle and around 2/3dpo, hoping and praying we all get our BFP this month 🤞🙌 also trying not to obsess too much as have drove myself a bit mad since the first BFN, anyone else feel great the first two weeks then anxious and moody last two?xx 
    Yes will definitely try not to obsess this month but easier said that done! 

Time seems to come to a standstill during the 2ww! X
  • Options
    Jtk96 said:

Here is my chart today, temp went back up above coverline. I've never had my temp drop bellow at 5 dpo usually it does that 2 days before af, around 12dpo. 

So I think it might be implantation. I've read posts from women who get implantation 5 dpo. Although it's very unlikely it can happen. 

Since there are women who get faint bfp at 7-8 dpo meaning they implanted at 5-6 dpo. 

I'm not getting my hopes up though, I'll have to wait till Friday to see what happens with my temps. 

I just don't wanna wait 2 months again to try. Even though we didnt really try this cycle since my bf was gone during my most firtile window. 😂 

Anyway, how are all of you guys doing? When are you guys testing? 

Hi!

Implantation can happen as early as 5dpo so don’t give up hope!

My hubby has just kindly informed me he’s going away next month for work and when is he away - during my most fertile week! (According to Ovia) grrrr!

we’ll still try (every other day ;) ) just in case I have an earlier or later ov *fingers crossed*

xx
  • Options
    I think I will stop temping , I'm 5dpo and P pessary is going to affect it anyway.  

@Jtk96 I hope u get ur bfp, but I still think this dip is unrelated. That was a long cycle, it must be hard surviving this. Always wish u the best

@Alannah786 welcome, we got this thread since July or so, just making new one each month to stay positive. 
  • Options
    @MadDoda it’s a lovely idea! Really helps having others in the same boat as you to talk to xx
  • Options
    @Alannah786
    Haha 😂 yeah I know what you mean. Unfortunately with my cycles being this long I never know when I'm going to ovulate so I guess I have to just bd whenever we can and want to. 
    Fortunately we both like bd and we are looking forward to starting our family. And my parents are also very supportive and happy. My mom thinks I should take a break cause she thinks it's stressing me out too much. However I've decided to not do opks anymore. Cause those were the things that stressed me out the most. 

I have now changed my pre natals to garden of life adding vitamin b12 to it. Let's see if this help regulate my cycle. 

Don't worry about it, I'm sure even if he's away it could still happen, I feel like the less you think about it the better it is. The more relaxed your reproductive parts are. 

How old are you? How long have you been ttc.

@MadDoda
    Yeah im trying not to get too excited 
    These are my two cycles I've tempt 

Even though I had dip last time it's was never below coverline. 
    But who knows my body is all over the place right now 😊 we'll see
  • Options
    MadDodaMadDoda Regular
    edited Jan 28, 2020 9:38AM
    @Jtk96 god so long. I'm lucky in that matter, but not too much otherwise.

• Options
    Wow the Feb bus has certainly come alive in the last couple of days 😁 good luck to all those eagerly awaiting their BFP here's hoping Feb is your month x

As for me CD7 already managed 2 days of BD much to DP delight lol and flow app says ovulation will be in 11 days which seems such a long way away 😔 

Think I might start opks on CD15 and keep an eye out for my usual ovulation spotting.
  • Options
    @Happymummy14 it's very lively every month, it's just last few weeks has been grim, coz we had quite few miscarriages. Hopefully will better now.
  • Options
    Hi all. I made it over. Sorry I’ve been quiet, it’s been a bit rough, but feeling loads better

@Catlady220 as always, I have everything crossed to you 🧡

@Jtk96 I feel your frustrations about long cycles!! I recommend a reflexology session...it’s made me ovulate for the last 2 cycles (both times I ovulated 5 days after my appointment)

@VRob123 @SmithL35 how are you ladies???
  • Options
    @Jtk96 hello again - I’m 26, we have one DD (2yo) and have been TTC baby number 2 since Nov/Dec 2019 :smile:

thats exactly what I’m doing this month, not tracking anything especially opks- I know I ovulate as I got positives last two cycles with the CB digi ovulation tests around the time I was expecting to be ov’ing - instead will just BD every other day until DH has to go away - and get back to it again once he’s back :wink:

We haven’t told anyone we are trying yet, would like to just surprise them with the good news hopefully soon! 

Wishing you all the best of luck and lots of baby dust!  💓 
  • Options
    @MadDoda I understand, you haven't had a lot of luck lately. I hope this cycle will be the one for you

@Aliciab90
    Idk I can't go to a doctor. I'll go to my gynecologist and ask her what she thinks I have to do 😊 
    Or I'll just eat a lot of pineapple 
This discussion has been closed.