Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Help! I’m so confused! Faint positive two days ago and now a bfn this morning.

Hey everyone! I’ve taken two test Yesterday one in morning (first pee) and I have a slight faint half positive line and the second one was afternoon pee and it was negative. So I waited another day and tested This morning and got a bfn with a digital frer. I’ve been having some pregnancy symptoms. I had some light spotting when I wiped since Saturday. I’ve had some weird cramping last Thursday. It was awful and felt like I was either gonna puke or poop (sorry for the tmi) I’m now 2 days away from af and my breast just started getting tender yesterday. I’m really not sure if it my period or pregnant. And advice would be helpful! Thanks (attached a picture of my faint line)

Replies

• Rachel.a21Rachel.a21 Regular
    edited Jan 29, 2020 7:22PM
    Since the line is only halfway, it’s possible this was an invalid test. I would wait 2 days and test again
  • Yeah I’m gonna see if af comes in the two days and if not I’ll test again 
  • @Paigey18 wher did u buy these from ? Looks grey more than pink on pic ?? I'd say it was wrong if u haven't had another one positive.  I had a bad evap on a frer a few mths bak and that was brought online xx
  • @90schick I got it from the store. And it does look grey in the picture but it’s pink in person. But it just so faint. Af is suppose to come in 2 days which I’m thinking it will be.
  • @Paigey18 if it's not followed by another positive one the next day then I'd say its definitely a negative one ,I had a positive frer at 10dpo and that was followed by more positives daily.  I have had Evaps in the past and thought they were definitely a positive and next day it same day took another and was negative so unfortunately then I knew ,it is annoying and disappointing when you are hoping for a bfp xx
  • @90schick ya it really is annoying. Just wish these two days go by fast! I want some answers!!
  • @Paigey18 have you only took the one ? And when was that ? Xx
  • @90schick I took 3 in total. 2, 2 days ago first one was the half positive then again that afternoon and it was negative and now this morning a digital one which was negative. I just don’t get it though cause I feel different I’ve had some symptoms and not that long ago I had some mild cramping. I don’t cramp ever before my period.
  • Dont bother with a digital till you get stronger lines they dont always show up till few days after as aren't as sensitive.  @paigey18 from what you have told me I'd say you aren't pregnant, but if u want to try again 2mrw and see to confirm etc ,if it was only a half line I'd say it was a dodgy one xx
  • @90schick yeah I’m thinking the same. I’ll keep ya posted if anything happens. Thanks for the advice and be someone to talk to. 
  • @paigey18 your welcome ,I know it always helps to get advice etc ,anytime xx