Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

5-6 DPO possible pregnancy symptoms?!??? Help!

So I was 5 dpo yesterday and I felt some af like cramping pretty much the whole day, and then some again today. 
I am 6 dpo today and I have been super bloated, and on top of that, (tmi) I am pretty regular about having to go. But I didn’t ever have to go yesterday and barely had to this morning.  On top of that I have creamy cm with what looks like an almost yellow tint (no infections lol) but is anyone else experiencing these symptoms?????? I’m driving myself crazy trying not to test!! 

Replies

• Your progesterone rises after ovulation which can cause those symptoms. It is pretty early for pregnancy symptoms at this stage since implantation occurs anywhere from 6-12dpo
  • @Hannah-0132 I'm 5 weeks pregnant and my symptoms were more tired than usual wanted to go to sleep earlier than normal ,hungrier ,and I was checking my cervix and it felt high silkier than normal and after 8dpo came down more and was firmer ,10dpo I got my bfp x