Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Help!

Not sure if I’m crazy or there actually is a very very very faint line!! Supposed to get my period in two days, my husband and I have been trying to conceive for 8 months now

Replies

• just want honest opinions on if I’m letting myself get too hopeful on this month
  • I'm really sorry but I can't see anything :( x
  • SunshineB said:
    I'm really sorry but I can't see anything :( x
    Thank you for being honest! I appreciate it ❤️
  • Don't give up hope just yet. If AF is due in 2 days, and it doesn't come, test. I've seen so many YouTube videos with pregnancy tests and you can't see the line on the video at all. 
    I don't want to get your hopes up, but you just have to wait and see really.
    Some people haven't got positive tests until after their AF is due as they have their dates wrong.

Do you track ovulation?x
  • SunshineB said:
    Don't give up hope just yet. If AF is due in 2 days, and it doesn't come, test. I've seen so many YouTube videos with pregnancy tests and you can't see the line on the video at all. 
    I don't want to get your hopes up, but you just have to wait and see really.
    Some people haven't got positive tests until after their AF is due as they have their dates wrong.

Do you track ovulation?x
    I do! I reached peak ovulation the 18th of December but this was my first month tracking
  • I'm guessing you mean January, not December? So if ovulation did occur and you have an LP of 14 days, AF should be due in 2 days. So just got to wait it out and and see what happens x
  • SunshineB said:
    I'm guessing you mean January, not December? So if ovulation did occur and you have an LP of 14 days, AF should be due in 2 days. So just got to wait it out and and see what happens x
    I appreciate you!❤️
  • I'll keep my fingers crossed for you x post an update x