Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

7DPO AND GOT A FAINT POSITIVE

So I was on the Depo shot only for 3 months which ended in September 2019. Since then I’ve Been ttc and wasn’t having any luck. 

About two weeks ok I decided to try SevenSeas Trying For A Baby. 

I  then ovulated on 25th Jan so that would make me now 7dpo. I gathered that it would be to early to take a test as I’m not due on till 8th February.

Went Ahead and decided to do test and WOW got a faint positive. I’m in absolute shock but don’t want to get my hopes up. 

Any1 been 7dpo and got a BFP?

Attached a picture what do u guys think☺️☺️🤔

Replies

• How do you know you definitely ovulated on that date? That's a strong line for 7 dpo! You may be further along than you think. Congratulations 💗
  • Rachel.a21Rachel.a21 Regular
    edited Feb 1, 2020 11:33PM
    I would agree with @SunshineB and say you are probably further along than 7dpo. Congrats!
  • Thanks for reply @SunshineB/ Rachel.a21. I was thinking the exact same thing as the line came up literally straight away.

Im using a pregnancy tracker app and was just going by that and it says I ovulated on the 25th. Xxxxxxxx 

Dont want to get my hopes up😊😊
  • Since apps are just estimates, I would definitely say you’re further than 7dpo. But how exciting! 
  • Take another one in 2 days as the line should be darker 🤞 x
  • Hi, 

I'm currently trying for a baby, we've been trying since we got married November time. 

I know we've not been trying long, but every month without a positive is tough!

Due on my period the 9th of February, did take a cheap test this morning, but it came back negative.

Not feeling to clever, but totally worried the symptoms are in my head! Really want that positive test next week.

Any advise would be most appreciated xx
  • @LaurenR15 my advice would be to wait until AF is due to test
  • Yeah I agree, I just couldn't wait and wanted to know! But nothing worse than seeing a negative 
  • congratulations x
  • Well my period came this morning, 😩 another month without a positive. Any suggestions on how to help this month? Thinking of buying some ovulation tests x 
  • Sorry to hear that @LaurenR15. Ovulation test would be a good idea, have you got an ovulation tracker app. I basically went by the app and purchased some SevenSeas Trying For A Baby pills. That month I fell pregnant xxxxx good luck hunny 
  • Thamks lovely ❤️ I've been taking folic acid in pill form for a little bit. Ive got an app to track ovulation, but not sure how accurate it is? That's why I may buy some tests so I can be more sure. TMI but when trying for a baby are you having sex every few days throughout the month or trying around the ovulation days? I will get some of them tonight! Thank you so much.

When are you due? Xxxx
  • We have sex like maybe 3 times a week if not more. But around ovulation,which this was my first time, we had sex like Everyday even two days after ovulation. Definitely get an ovulation test darling that may help also. Xxxx

Due 14 October. 

13DPO

• I'll keep trying to be positive. Its just so hard when it's all you want! I'll get some ovulation tests and some of them tablets and go from there. Keep me informed with your journey, hope I can join you soon xxxxx
  • I’m praying for you hunny. 😘 keep me posted with how ur getting on ok xxxx

• 13DPO

• ❤️ Is it your first xxxx 
  • I have two girls babe, 13 and 9. Believe I need a boy now lol. Times ticking I’m 33 now lol. I actually can’t wait for u to get a positive. Your gonna be SO happy
  • Got the clear blue ovulation tests, so they are ready for when mother nature decides to bugger off!! Your still young! You so need a boy now. I'm hoping we get our positive next xxx