Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Please can someone help?? Confused :(

Hi everyone, 
Been trying for a baby for 7months now, my cycle has been very irregular but November and Decembers cycle were the same and predicted my period 29th January. I still haven’t had my period and technically 5 days late if that’s correct. I have taken a test on the 29th and BFN however I have taken a test this morning and I can see a very very faint line... I will attach pictures. What do you all think please? Thankyou x

Replies

• Can you get a closer picture of the test? I think I see a line but doesn't look to have colour. Blue tests are known for evap lines. Can you try a pink dye test?x
  • Hi, I tried a first response pink test a few hours later and nothing at all came up on that one :( wasn’t sure whether it was because it was later on in the day and not first wee maybe? Going to do another clear blue one first thing tomorrow morning. Will attach close pic to see what you think... thanks for replying x 
  • It's so hard to say, I'm really not sure. Best thing to do is to try again tomorrow. The apps aren't reliable enough to determine when you are due as it all depends when you ovulate. Do you use OPKs? 
  • Hey ,frees are more sensitive than these clearblue so would think it's a evap x
  • I know it’s so hard isn’t it, I have recently brought some ovulation tests so will have to start using them. I just assumed with my cycle finally evening out to regular and the last 2 months it being the 29th, that would be the same this month, I will test again tomorrow Thankyou for replying x 
  • Let us know tomorrow x
  • Blue dye tests are awful 🙈  try a frer again with first morning urine xx
  • have you tested again?x
  • Hi, tested again this morning and nothing at all BFN!! :( still haven’t had my AF and now 6 days late, still getting period pains every day since 
  • Maybe your cycles are still abit irregular, id say test again in 7 days xx