Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

TTC #2 in the TWW

Hi all, I’m ttc #2 and my little lady is 3.5years I seem to have forgotten all the signs and symptoms of getting pregnant. I thought I ovulated on Saturday but I’ve just had some spotting and last week I have cramps. Did I ovulated early and possibly implantation bleed or is this ovulation now. I am normally a 28day cycle and pretty consistent so I’m slightly confused as to what my body is doing! Based on last af my next one shouldn’t be due till 15.02! 

Replies

• I would assume it's ov now and cover bd xxx it would make ur cycle a bit longer if it's true.
  • Thanks @MadDoda, guess I’ll have to gut OH to BD tonight then and cover our bases. When would this make af due? 
  • You know if u don't track properly u can't be sure, so it's better to be safe and bd some more. Cycle length can change ovulation day can change, but luteal phase stays always the same. If u don't know how long is urs then assume average 14 days and always expect af at 15dpo. Cycle length especially I'm ttc will change. So if u ovulate tomorrow which is 6th then ur af would be due about 21st xx
  • Well my cycle is always 28 days without fail which is why I’m confused about ovulating today and not on Saturday just gone. I did an opk this morning and it was negative?? I said to myself I was going to be relaxed and not worry about everything and just BD as much as possible but I’m finding it hard to stay relaxed! 
  • U ttc u stress, u stress u delay ov making ur cycle longer. Everyone I know on here experienced that. Beside there is age aspect which can start affecting u any time. U could have positive opk yday and ovulate today. Sometimes relaxed approach doesn't work, I hope it will fit u, but for me it never did. I'm a bbt person. 
  • Thanks @MadDoda. Work has been stressful too lately with redundancies floating around! How far are you on your ttc journey?? X
  • I'm trying for no2 I'm a bbt expert, got pregnant 7 times with it. Had my first mc 2 years ago, then no period and got pregnant with my son. I'm trying since June had 4 mcs and I'm pregnant again, waiting for another failure. Got app in recurrent mc clinic in two weeks probably will not last until then. My journey isnt fun at all. I'm sure ur will be much better. 
  • Oh goodness, you have gone through it all. I hope this time is more positive for you! How far along are you? I am so sorry to hear you have had so much upset and I pray that you get happiness soon!  
  • I'm 13dpo and 3+3 I ovulated early. Thank you for kind word. I keep my fx for ur bfp.