Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Day By Day ( To Celebrate The Little Things <3 )

167891012»

Replies

• @Catlady220 I'm sorry to hear that. No I've never been pregnant before. Aw I feel like I am just going totally mad. I'm not sure of its just the stress of it all. It's just a horrible feeling. Aw thank you for that, that means alot. It's actually just nice to talk and see comments to know your not the only one going through it and that there is support like this which I think at this point I'm really needing. A positive thing at the moment is though that I'm getting back into things I enjoy :) as is mines @Catlady220 always here to listen too.

C
    Xxx
  • my positive for today is that i cleaned my room and part of the livingroom <3 then managed to calm my mind  ALOT
  • Yeah definitely good to do things to calm the mind. Trying to stay positive @Catlady220
  • another positive....thinking about starting a bullet journal
  • positive for today....i think my mc got rid of my horrendous cramps....14dpo and no cramps at all so far
  • My positive for the day. I started uploading on my Youtube channel again. Please help me out by watching my video, liking, subscribing and commenting on it. 

https://youtu.be/qk6qkHtZP1g

Thanks for any support you ladies give. I am also on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Tik Tok, Snap Chat, tumblr, reddit, pinterest, blogger. let me know if you want to connect on those.
  • @ks36 congrats hun <3

my positive for the day is me n hubby are happy healthy and still employed <3 thats the most i could ask for in times like this
  • @Catlady220 I am so happy for you!
  • Happy Mother’s Day to all the lovely mums, step- mums and mums-to-be! 
    Remembering all the struggles, all the losses and all the miracles today!🌸💕🌷🎀💖xxx
  • @EmJ3 oh happy motherday guys....ours isnt til may <3
  • Thanks @Catlady220- can’t believe they’re on different days!! So weird.xxx
  • yep lol <3 but happy mothers day to u
  • My positive things for the day are:

the first peony bud! 

and i have been doing well on Youtube. I have two collabs with two other Youtubers scheduled. One of them I know in person and worked with. The other I am a huge fan of.
  • @ks36 yay <3 congrats hun

my positive for today is that after 6 long months.....we are taking month 7 as a laid back month bc of everything going on <3 still doing opk but just gonna bd every other day n hope i catch <3
  • My positive thing for the day my peonies are doing well. every bush has a flower bud. the biggest flower bud is so beautiful. 

My Youtube channel is doing well. I love creating videos and doing live streams for people to watch and get their feedback. I love sharing about beauty products and gardening. I have some video in the works. Two more video collabs with Youtubers that I love. After the pandemic I have an interview with a popular singer in my Hmong community 

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyZ8HmhxGtGMpLleUUZ-STw?view_as=subscriber

I am video chatting weekly with my family on the Zoom app during this difficult time.

What is everyone's positive thing for the day?
  • my positive for today is helping take care of my niece in the midst of all the crazy lol i get to help her learn and grow and it makes me want to have my own baby sooooo much more <3 im starting a bullet journal for TTC today.....and im CD1
  • @Catlady220 You are so lucky to get to take care of your niece. I keep up with mine through social media and phone calls. 

I have been meaning to start a bullet journal. maybe i will start one next cycle.
  • ill show u mine when i start it today <3
  • @Catlady220 ok that will be so awesome.