Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Day By Day ( To Celebrate The Little Things <3 )

Replies

• @Rachel.a21 I try to drink about 60oz lol that's 2 life waters and a 16oz one at home lol n that goes over if I drink all of each one.....but it makes me pee alot
  • @Catlady220 I’m supposed to be drinking 80oz 😩 it’s so hard for me lol mainly because I’m talking all day at school and have no time to drink really except lunch 
  • @Rachel.a21 I drink 65oz if I drink all of it  so I'd only have to add 15oz
  • @Catlady220 I’m just not a big drinker so it’s hard for me to drink that much lol I’m trying but it’s a struggle
  • @Rachel.a21 yea I just started doing it
  • Hi I am 35 and cycle 10 ttc baby number 3. 
    This thread is well timed as I felt like I have lost all hope and positivity. 

To try and take some focus away from those horrible bfn I have decided to take up yoga at home. I want to get stronger - particularly in my upper body. I also find yoga really helps relax me.
    I am also grateful for my DH, who despite our lack of luck in the ttc department, has stayed remarkedly relaxed and his solution is for us to bd more 😂. To be fair he probably isn't wrong. I think if we are having difficulties more is probably more. 
  • Hey @FlossyLZ ! Yoga is meant to be pesky good. My sister has just taken it up and was showing my mum and I some moves. I have discovered that I'm not very flexible 😂 

My positive for today is that it looks like ovulation could be happening soon!! 

• @SunshineB that's why I have decided to do it at home.... Know one needs to see my initial attempts 😂
    It's great that you are close to ovulation 🤞
  • It's not easy @FlossyLZ 😂 I can't even touch my toes Haha! 

Yeah it's been a long cycle since coming off BC so we'll see if this develops into ov. As I am tracking on ff too 
  • Yoga has been my saviour of late. Try 30 days at home with Adrienne on YouTube - so good x
  • edited Feb 8, 2020 5:57PM
    Post withdrawn
  • Positive thing for today, ov is around v day ... guess what is now planned for oh 😂
  • @FlossyLZ i have been thinking about trying yoga too <3

@kasaelee35 yay for ur temp risse <3

@Lonestar my anniversary falls in the fertile window for me unless mc screwed that

positive things for today <3  im getting up again and currently making breakfast <3 have my prenatals on the table to take <3 my hubby has a wrestling show tonight <3 and i hope he wins the belt hes up for <3
  • @kasaelee35 thats great

so does anyone do a baby dream box????? i saw it on another thread
  • @kasaelee35 i was thinking about doing one just bc the baby section is usually very hard to avoid and it usually makes me sad but i only go to walmart like once a week.....i might do one and limit myself like it has to cost less than like $5 and can only buy one a week............we already have the bottle from announcement :( but i been thinking about it 
  • What is it @Catlady220? You buy baby stuff and store it for a future date?
  • @RememberToBreathe from what i understand yes.......i guess its to keep the hope and the determination to keep trying.....was seeing ppls thoughts on it and if anyone has done it