Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Day By Day ( To Celebrate The Little Things <3 )

Replies

• Options
    I won’t lie @Catlady220 it doesn’t float my boat 😂 I probably won’t buy anything until I’m 20+ weeks!
  • Options
    @RememberToBreathe yea idk how i feel about it......we already have the bottle from the announcement which i put wayyyyyy in the top of my closet
  • Options
    @RememberToBreathe I will take a look thank you. X

• Options
    @Catlady220 Idk I would be hesitant to buy stuff before I’m pregnant. Especially because gender can change everything you like or want. Also may be more upsetting to have stuff sitting there if the BFP doesn’t come right away. I didn’t buy anything until I knew gender 
  • Options
    @Rachel.a21 true but it's just lil things like a paci or rattle or undershirt I think.......nothing too much.......like I said idk how I feel about it yet ......my cousin n his wife did one n she said it kept her hopes up n kept her from giving up
  • Options
    @Catlady220 I think I would rather keep a baby dream journal 🙂 that’s what I did when I was trying. I documented my feelings and things everyday. It helped me get out my feelings. I think buying different baby things would be harder (for me) to have sitting around 
  • Options
    @Rachel.a21 I already have one if those
  • Options
    Positive for today, I may be on for a short cycle and early ov again to my norm. I can test again in feb 🤞
  • Options
    @Lonestar yay <3

positive for today: I stopped bleeding <3 which made me wake up in a better mood today <3 4th day of prenatals and breakfast <3 andddddd me n hubby decided to do the dream box
  • Options
    edited Feb 9, 2020 6:16PM
    Post withdrawn
  • Options
    @kasaelee35 were limiting it to gender neutral and under $5 .....and funny u mentioned the photo album lol......my hubby bought me one for xmas and ive yet to get pics developed
  • Options
    I’m celebrating that my little miracle baby is 6 months old today. She’s a dream. I don’t really post about her because I’d hate to upset anyone. I know everyone’s different but I use to feel such hope when I’d hear success stories but I do understand that it could upset people too. So fingers crossed you all get your rainbows like we got Matilda.xx
  • Options
    @EmJ3 <3 i cant wait for my rainbow baby <3

• Options

when i posted a status on FB letting everyone know that we are ok and slowly healing one of my hubbys friends left this as a picture <3
  • Options
    and incase i dont have time to check in in the morning.....my positive thing for today is going to my appointment <3 i hope the results will be positive too <3
  • Options
     @Catlady220 I love that pic and good luck with your appointment.xxx
  • Options
    @EmJ3 me too <3 and thanks......its not for 11 hours but still lol
  • Options
    just got back <3 they took blood and gave me a flu shot.....got cleared for sex but she didn't wanna do anything til she sees what the ER did and she will call with bloods tomorrow
  • Options
    Post withdrawn
  • Options
    @kasaelee35 ur not much bigger than me then.....i wear a size 11....and thanks