Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Hoping for a BFP in Feb - Part 2

Replies

• So CD9.....does anyone know if flu shot can cause a spike??? i chose to get one yesterday bc the DR said itll come in handy if i get pregnant but now my temp is high and its too early for ov

• @Lonestar I have used them before but only when the cheap stick look high and then use the CB to confirm. The time I did it I have only ever seem a static face, as the opk was positive. The ones I use just have a 2 day fertile window, not the longer 4 day one 
  • @Lonestar I use the cheapie sticks then when it’s starting to show up, I use cbd, I like the flashing one because it gives 4 days of fertility.xxx
  • Thanks ladies @EmJ3 I got the 4 day one as on offer that and hubby just said just get what we need so ain’t gonna day no 😂 I’m getting low reading now at cd8 so 🤞 for early ov, try again for November baby 

@Babog83 thanks for the advise will look in to acupuncture I think! And start using cb as cd8 today.

@SunshineB ❤️ Thanks 
  • @Catlady220 I believe aftet a miscarriage it's normally for temps to be all over the place in the beginning. However maybe the flu shot it making the spike more drastic 
  • @Jtk96 I think too......my opk is low tho
  • @Catlady220 I don't think it's anything to worry about, it's just a random spike then if opk doesn't show anything.

No idea what my temp is doing, but I'm very calm this time around. I told myself I won't test till 10 dpo and then again only if af doesn't show up. 
    Not gonna drive myself insane 😊
  • @MadDoda thanks hun yes I know all of those things but the TWW brain loves to speculate 🤣 @kasaelee35 I totally would have been tempted to test then too holding out until Friday morning :) 
    @Jtk96 who knows can’t tell at all from the chart how does FF even know that was OV? 
    @Lonestar no one wants to have a “test tube baby” but we do really really want a baby and there is 5 million of them a year 

My appointment went well we had all our blood tests signed our forms handed over the credit card and I have to call on the first day of AF when she comes to make sure all my appointments are on the right days.
    its roughly 1 app a week and won’t be this cycle it will be the next but can’t have unprotected sex because of something they gave to do this cycle.
    the hilarious thing is if it’s successful it’s a xmas day baby!!
  • Glad your appointment went well @Wishingforbaby3 :) That's great news! But I still hope this is your cycle! You're 10dpo now, right? How is the chart? I'm 7dpo today so half way through 😍 

@kasaelee35 sorry about the bfn lovely - but it is still early! Stay positive and try and hold out until af is due 🤞

@Jtk96 bless you, that chart is so confusing! Did you say you have PCOS? One of my best pals has PCOS and she was trying for a while to have a baby....but with regular bd, she got there! Her baby is due in April. So it will happen 🤞:) 
  • @Wishingforbaby3 haah I have no idea, probably because my temps are getting higher.
    No clue 

@ginajolly90 no I don't have it, my cycles were very regular before. And pcos is not something that can just happen out of nowhere. I think it's just either the prenatals or its just my weight, cause my gynecologist said that I weight too much and that is causing me to not ovulate regularly. So I just have to diet and get healthy again and it should be fine 😊 
  • @ginajolly90 yup DPO10 not positive about it at all temp the same and welcome to crazy week 😜🤣
  • @Jtk96 your testing at 10dpo on Monday? I'm 10dpo Monday too and testing then aswell😁 🤞 its a bfp x
  • @Jtk96 no way u ovulated where ff shows. It's just pushing ov coz u didn't ovulate yet. U gotta keep bding and opk. Did u go to dr yet?
    @Wishingforbaby3 I'm glad u got everything sorted, now just fx for happy surprise.

20dpo and still pregnant. Tomorrow I should know if it will last a little more or I gotta stop p and miscarry. 
  • Hi ladies, hope everyone is good ☺️

I posted a week or so ago about possible implantation bleeding that I experienced and just thought I’d update on how I’m feeling.

I am due AF tomorrow and have woken up this morning feeling very nauseous. I’ve also got an awful headache which I’ve had on and off for a few days now.

Any cramps I had been having over the last few days seem to have eased today. 

I guess I’ll wait and see if AF arrives tomorrow but no sign for far! 🤞🏼

How is everybody else doing? ☺️ xx
  • How are you feeling @MadDoda are you still spotting before P?

Sounds promising @Wishful.Thinking 🤞when are you going to test? 

I got a positive opk yesterday so bd every day 😊xx
  • @cuddles3-161168 I'm OK preparing myself for bad news. I spot throughout the day but just done very minor brown. No more light red. I think my P is stable, mb it was irritated cervix or my antibodies are chewing pregnancy slowly. How are u? Are u temping this cycle?
  • Yes @MadDoda I’m giving temping a go this cycle had a rocky start could never remember to do it but getting into the swing of it now.  Your doing well 🙏🏻x 

Thanks @kasaelee35 I’m happy my cycle is back to normal after MC 😊.. Good luck testing 🤞for you xx 

Good luck to everyone coming to the end of there TWW can’t wait to see some BFP ❤️xx 

• @cuddles3-161168 I am planning to wait until Friday morning if AF doesn’t show before then. 

I have no idea if I’m just coming down with a bug but I feel so off today 🙁

Are you in your 2ww yet? 🙂 xx
  • @MadDoda? How come? My cm is perfect before that day and my ovulation cramping also went away on Saturday.
    Idk, I'll keep temping and see what happens. 

I haven't gone to the doctor yet, I won't go for a while, I have exams and I don't have fine to go till the end of March. 
    I started taking inositol 2 days ago and that's supposed to help regulate my cycle. So let's see.