Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Hoping for a BFP in Feb - Part 2

Replies

• @kasaelee35
    @Happymummy14 aww thanks 😘 hope you get your bfp soon too 

• @Jtk96 cóż u font havr aby change in temp, its Just keep fluctuating all the time the same way. I cant ser shift on Ur chart. I maybe wrong but just to be safe u gotta bd all the time. X

@cuddles3-161168 thank you, will see.... Hopefully ur chart will confirm ovulation soon then x
  • I get bbt can fluctuate but doesanyone else think this is a massive drop in temp...?

• @Alannah786 Thanks very much for your reply and your thoughts on the cheepie tests.

Would a Clearblue early detection (6days) be ok? I am not able to get to the shops to get the first response but have the Clearblue one at home. Do they tend to be pretty reliable? Sorry for the dim questions!

Thanks again xx
  • @GreenSky22 no worries hun - I’ve never used the CB early ones so couldn’t tell you how reliable they are however if it’s an early result one, it should be ok. Does it say how sensitive it is? X

• Hi all, I have a question regarding my last two opks, I took it just before 2pm and the first pic of the two I took at 1.53pm and it was low however it wasn’t fully dry yet, and the second one I took at 4.13pm (of the same test) which is showing a high - question is should I go with the first reading of it or second as there is quite a time gap between the two?

• @Alannah786 just input both in premom. 
  • @Alannah786 if they are the one step ovulation tests I use those and it does say on the instructions that results are invalid after 30 minutes x
  • @MadDoda yeah it’s the one step one I’m just a bit confused as I didn’t let it dry fully before taking the first pic - I’ll take another one tonight and check within the 30 min time frame then 
    thank you xx 
  • @Alannah786 sorry I never used opk so can't help. But you just take another and will be OK! You can always bd extra xd
  • @MadDoda that’s ok always appreciate a reply ❤️

I cant bd as DH is away this week :( last bd was on Saturday and next one will now have to be Friday evening - I really hope I don’t ovulate tomorrow or else I’ll be fuming haha xx
  • Knowing my luck it’ll be tomorrow and I have had ovulation pains on and off today and yesterday ☹️ 
  • @Alannah786 if ur getting a high u may get peak within next two days so u will not ovulate before Friday afternoon. So I think u are up for good timing. You just gotta bd asap.
  • @MadDoda oh I really hope so! 

Haha will jump on DH as soon as he walks in 😂
  • <3 bloods came back normal <3
  • I just switched my Ff to FAM to see what would happen and sure enough 

It says I'm 21 dpo

But with advanced it says I'm 5 dpo 

Took last hpt on Sunday and haven't taken one since 
  • @Jtk96 hun do u do opk (sorry if previously said.....idr)
  • @Catlady220 I do and their still the same darkness as they have been for the past like 2 weeks.
    But like I said it's very hard for me to catch my ' positive' since I think it always happens during the night.
    My opks are getting a little lighter now
  • @Jtk96 do u scan them in premom????? if not u should......bbt can only tell u if u ovulated and it can pin point it too when ur temps jump up high but it seems ur temp increase is small......if u knew when ur highest opk was then u can go based off that......if u think it happens over night then try testing at night before bed.....just do a 4 hour hold from peeing....i would say the 21 DPO makes more sense bc its a larger rise but honestly im just as confused as FF on this
  • @Catlady220 I did that for a while and they were all just like 50% not higher than 60%
    Idk, I'll wait and see. I forgot my thermometer at home today so I can't temp tomorrow morning, but I'll wait and see what happens