Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Hoping for a BFP in Feb - Part 2

Replies

• hmmmm..... @Jtk96 i only do one a day around 1:30pm-2pm and i scan them........honestly i dont wanna upset u but i sont think u ovulated
  • @Catlady220 taking one a day makes it very hard to find ovulation.
    I take them but I don't really care about opks since I know they can be positive and still not mean I will ovulate. 

My temps were like this last cycle as well 
    My temps are never stable 
  • @Jtk96 I think ur last cycle shift was more prominent,  I don't see it this cycle yet. Sorry
  • Thanks 
  • Hopefully ur medication will bring it about shortly so stay put and bd xx hope this horrendous cycle will not drag for much longer for u.
  • so opk is at its usual .5ish at cd10 so looking like its gonna be normal cycle or long one
  • @MadDoda I hope the medication helps 😊 I just want this to end... Going into month 3 😩 I'm afraid that I might have like triplets since I didn't release an egg in 2 months and I might release more than just one hahah 😂 can't tell my bf that
    How are you doing so far? Did you test again?
    @Catlady220
    We'll I hope your cycle is normal and not like mine 😘
  • @Jtk96 thats ok my mom is convinced we are gonna have a girl first bc she said this one was a boy.....she said our family cant carry boys.....my mom had 3 losses all boys n my oldest sister with same mom lost her boy too..... i told her nope im getting my boy
  • @Catlady220
    That's good for you, I'm sure no matter what the sex is, if it's meant to be it will be ❤️. I really hope the next one sticks for you 😘 

I have a question for the people who have miscarriages. Do you think it better to wait before you tell your families? Like until the first month is over? Or do you think you need the support? That it helps you?

When is a good time to tell everyone else ( friends) that your pregnant? 
  • @Jtk96 12 weeks is when the mc risk is reduced so most ppl wait til then....i have to at least tell my mom sis lil bro n best friend bc they all work with me (not mom but sis will tell her)......we got excited and told too many ppl too fast and it made it hard bc we had to tell every single person we told that i lost the baby :( ......next time we are waiting to tell others til 12 weeks most definetly
  • I think no-one should know before 12weeks, that's what I did with my son. As u fall into miscarriages vortex u need support, so my mom and sister know, my best friends too. 
  • @MadDoda i wish i could avoid telling ppl but work has ALOT of heavy lifting so i cant just b like ey lift that for me n they will b like um y do it urself lol
  • You just tell ur boss, rest can think u injured ur back. 
  • @MadDoda well my bff will have to know cause he lives with me.......and injured back for 12 weeks lol.....they arent that dumb
  • @MadDoda i dont mind telling the ppl i work with its not a bunch of ppl only 3 aside from me n hubby n of course mom knows for moral support......i was just dumb and told others bc i was soooooooo excited 
  • It's understandable u got excited. When u lie to ppl and in becomes obvious that u do and they suspect why, they will not ask or say anything because that human mentality works. That's why it doesn't matter. 
  • I only told my husband and my best friend who knew we were trying. We told family after our 8 week scan
  • Personally I think that telling a small number of people you trust is good for support, particularly if you’ve been ttc for ages or suffered a mc. You end up telling those closest to you if you miscarry anyway so they might as well know. I totally get the scan thing- I’ve done that myself but changed my mind for future pregnancies after my sleeping baby.xxx