Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Line eyes or the beginning of something?

OK, so I need a little sense talked into me by you lovely ladies!
I'm currently 10DPO and I would never normally test this early (and we've been at this TTC thing for quite a while now) but I just have a good feeling this month. So I succumbed! 
Below is a test I took when I got home from work tonight. I may be mad, but do I see the beginnings of a line? I took this photo about 2 or 3 minutes after testing. 
I have to add, I'm long sighted (close up is blurry) and forgot my glasses at work, so this really could be a serious case of line eyes!
Any feedback would be appreciated x

Replies

• I’m afraid I don’t see anything
  • I see something on the top pic 
  • Thanks for the feed back girls! I'm definitely going mad, because now I'm struggling to see ot myself!
    This is why they say not to test too early 🙄
    Will try again in a couple of days with a more sensitive test and FMU. At least hope still lives for this month.
    Thanks again x
  • OK, so I bought a better test today and was too impatient to wait until the morning, so now I'm back squinting again! This one was more sensitive, but I'm still four days away from AF and my wee was quite diluted - I know I should have waited. Don't know what's got into me this month, I just can't help myself!
    Lying in bed here looking at the pic I took after testing earlier. I know it's probably another case of line eyes, but is there something there???

• I see a faint line! Fingers crossed for you! 
  • Thanks Charice! I really hope it is actually something, and not just an indent line. After two years trying this is the first glimpse of anything at all I've seen, and I'm really trying not to get my hopes up. Going to wait until Saturday morning to use the second one. If by some miracle I do get my BFP I don't think I could handle going into work afterwards 😉
  • I’m in the same position... 5 days left until possible period, and I’m going insane haha! I test like twice a day, but there’s no point ah. 

I see something faint with color tho!! Crossing my fingers for you xx

• This is my test from today btw, kind of looks similar to yours... 🤔
  • Thanks Coconutz! (Great name, by the way - sums up what this feels like 😉) 
    Yours really does look like mine - I can see something in it too! And you're a day or two behind me too 🌝
    The very best of luck, and do let me know how you get on!!
  • I’d try a first response, there more sensitive and you’ll get a clearer line! Xx
  • Clear blue is good but only if u read results within time. If u did then this is hopeful. Still to be sure u need to see improvement,  faint lines are tricky
  • LunaStar said:
    Thanks Coconutz! (Great name, by the way - sums up what this feels like 😉) 
    Yours really does look like mine - I can see something in it too! And you're a day or two behind me too 🌝
    The very best of luck, and do let me know how you get on!!
    Haha, yup that’s how I feel! 😅

Yeah it does, looks like it COULD be the beginning of something for us. I will check in here and update as well if something happens. Ah I’m praying for a little nut, haha. 🥥

Good luck to you too! X
  • edited Feb 13, 2020 9:54PM
    @c0conutz To be honest, I think yours is stronger than mine, so definitely looking good for you! I'm actually quite excited for you!

@MadDoda I always take a photo of my tests shortly afterwards then throw the tests away, and obsess over the photos instead ;) It would be so easy to get carried away over an evap line!
    You're right about the progression, though. That's why I've been avoiding using the second test for now, trying to avoid the almost inevitable disappointment (it's been so long it feels like I'm never going to get my BFP). For now I want to hold on to hope for a couple of more days. 

@Claire1234939 I had actually intended on getting a FR but they only had Clear Blue in the supermarket I went to. AF is due on Sunday, if she hasn't shown up by Monday I'll be taking a trip to Boots!

Thanks ladies. This page is a great help during the madness of the TWW 🌝
  • has any of you tested today x
  • @c0conutz this clear blue is twice more sensitive then the cross type, I seen u had bfn on the other x
  • @Amnx Haven't test since. I'm afraid to as I know the  very very faint line above is probably nothing and don't want to deal with the disappointment today. Might try in the morning, if I can't wait until AF is due. Will update here regardless! Looking forward to hearing how you get on @c0conutz 🌝
  • edited Feb 15, 2020 7:57PM
    So I used my second Clear Blue this morning with FMU and it was a BFN 😥 Ah well, there's always next month.
    Once again there was a very faint, barely perceptible line within the time, but it wasn't any stronger than the one above (even fainter, if that's possible!) It's now days after the first one and it was an early detection test, so I'm not reading anything into it. 
    Just waiting on AF now, she's due tomorrow (the joys!). Can feel her coming too 🙄
    How did you get on @c0conutz? Hope you had more success than me x