Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Bfp feb 5 I’m still worried my fmu test is lighter than my

Bfp feb 5 I’m still worried my fmu test(Walmart tests) is lighter than my night test from Sunday. My cheap wish tests look like they are getting darker tho(took when I took the Walmart test this morning). Is it normal to have a test lighter then the test before occasionally? Ignore the numbers and tallies they keep me keep track of the order they were taken. 

Replies

• Options
    They help me keep track **
  • Options
    Bump I just don’t know if I should worry that it was lighter 
  • Options
    I would test again and see what your next one looks like. It doesn’t look a ton lighter than the previous 
  • Options
    edited Feb 12, 2020 8:56AM
    I ran out of the 88cent Walmart cheapies but had another wish dip test. The top is yesterday and the bottom is just now. I think it looks a bit darker. Maybe it’s just the quality of the Walmart tests some show super dark lines then there’s a handful of those shitty tests that don’t show an accurate result. I went into panic mode and googled it and a lot of ladies say their Walmart tests aren’t getting darker after a certain point Or fluctuate just a little meanwhile there are a few who get super dark test lines. I didn’t have an ob so I have to wait till the 21st to see them so I’m just anxious. Just worried something will go wrong I guess.
  • Options
    Those strips definitely look darker to me. Just to ease your mind, I would stop testing just so it doesn’t drive you crazy 
  • Options
    Thank you I really appreciate your response I definitely am going to stop testing. I just can’t help it 😅
  • Options
    If you really want to know, I would call and ask your doctor for a blood test. They can confirm if the pregnancy is viable by drawing blood two days apart and comparing to see if the HCG numbers have doubled or reduced. But yea, I would agree with the other user, I would stop taking tests. I would think if you aren't bleeding and passing clumps though that you should be fine! :) 
  • Options
    Thank you both ❤️ Would the ob beagle to do that even tho haven’t had my first apt with them yet? Or is that something they have to wait until after to do.
  • Options
    @Prayingfirourrainbow hun if u have any doubt make an appointment with ur obgyn and have them do check hcg levels to make sure they are doubling
  • Options
    I called today and they said they can’t do anything until my apt on the 21st smdh I’m a new patient because my old ob closed 
  • Options
    @Prayingfirourrainbow u can always go to a walk in clinic or planned parenthood or ER if ur that worried
  • Options
    Didn’t think of planned parenthood I called the woman’s center who can only do a sono on the 19th I’ll call planned parenthood tomorrow thank you
  • Options
    @Prayingfirourrainbow yw <3 i wouldnt b able to wait.......when i started bleeding during my mc everyone told me to just make an appointment and wait n i went to the er