Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

TTC had BFNs but then this tonight can anyone see a faint line!?

Hello everyone just looking for people who are in the same boat as feel like I’m going mad. I’m due AF today but no sign yet, I have sore boobs and feeling crampy and been having dizzy spells which could all be signs of her looming but just feel a bit off. I’ve took tests the last 3 days and all negative then tried Asda own brand and got what I think is a faint line, can anyone else see this or are my eyes playing tricks! Thank you xxx

Replies

• Options
    Hiya! I can see a very faint second line too. You are not going mad!
    I'm in the same boat now too... Got a faint second pink line on a frer today in the time limit... 
  • Options
    Thank god someone else can see it I feel like I’m willing myself to see one so not sure what to believe 🙈 I can definitely see a second faint line from your photos too!! Let’s hope this is it for us 🙏🏻 I’m going to retest in the morning and see if i get a stronger result or maybe I got unlucky and got a faulty test as this morning I had BFN but can only wait and see. Keeping everything crossed for you! Xxxx
  • Options
    Haha I know what that's like 🤦‍♀️ it's so difficult to not get obsessed isn't it!
    Ooooo good luck! Let me know!!  Got everything crossed for you that there's another line and maybe a little bit darker. We will see 😊
    I'm going to test again tomorrow too xxxxxx
  • Options
    Morning just an update I’ve took another Asda test and I think there may be another super faint line, but I’ve also took a first response and that looks negative 😩 think I’m out to be honest. Woke up feeling sick and crampy this morning but no AF yet. Let me know if you get BFP today?! Xxx
  • Options
    Morning... Oh no that a shame. If AF hasn't arrived, try again in a few days as it may be your HCG isn't strong enough. 
    I bought a ClearBlue which I done this morning and it said Not Pregnant - I know the HCG has to be stronger for them so I'm going to try a first response again in a few days if no AF. 
    I'm sure my frer was positive yesterday so hope it's just early days. If not will see you soon AF 🤣
    Good luck... Keep me in the loop either way! Xx