Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Faint positive or indent?

Replies

• @Amnx have one scheduled for 6th march if I make it that far 
  • Littlemex- yes!! I see it. Your pregnant congratulations!!!! I pray it sticks for you. Talk to them about your hormone levels and see if you need help with that to make this baby stick. I’ve heard of progesterone shots. I haven’t taken another test I feel like mine were indents. I’m still having light cramps in my lower back, front of pelvis and hips. My stomach has been bothering me too with some bathroom problems. No sore breasts. I feel like maybe my last bleed was a period and not implantation cause if it was implantation then I’d probably seen more on my tests. Discharge is just watery.
  • @almarie09 Im really doubting this is gna stick having so much cramps and my cervix is low and firm. Am so scared to loss again so scared I really hope it doesn't go. I've hcg bloods on tue an thur next week and have a scan booked for 6th march I just pray it's stays there xxx
  • @Littlemex hey hun, I’ve been reading your comments and I just want to say I’m sorry to hear about your loss 💔 it’s never easy, no matter what week of pregnancy you were.  But listen, cramps are normal during early pregnancy.. I had them a lot even accompanied with bleeding, and I’m 33 weeks pregnant now with my rainbow baby girl ❤️ After a storm, there comes a rainbow.. I pray this one is a sticky bean for you, if you need anything I’m here. Just a message away ❤️ x
  • @WelshGirrl thanks soo much for that wee message I really appreciate it... Xx 
  • @Littlemex you’re more than welcome ❤️ X
  • i swear ladies I'm a pee on stick addict though I think lines are progressing very last one is today's which is 11dpo period due Saturday. I thought was Sunday but no its Saturday according to my app 
  • Hi ladies sorry to jump on your thread I was wondering if you could have a look at my test from thismorning, I'm only on CD21 but I had quite sudden sickness yesterday morning so thought I'd test, the line came up straight away bit it's very faint, 
  • @Littlemex defo progressing lines! Congratulations babe🥰. 

@Sophiebee that looks like the first test I ever took hun, I’m 33 weeks pregnant 🙈 test again in 2 days as hcg rises every 48-72 hours, good luck x

• Showed up after time limit. Had small shadow when I took it but tossed it thinking indent. Looked darker this morning so I tried theflushing water method for the first time. This is the outcome? It was my last test I’m assuming it’s false so not planning to test again but figured I’d see what everybody thought or ever had this happen 
  • @almarie09 maybe you should retest ina few days because it does actually look to have colour and not a grey evap line. Xx
  • It was 88 cents at Walmart, can these be trusted after hours ? Would first response pick up better? I feel like my period and ovulation dates aren’t making sense so I’m not sure 
  • @almarie09 yes first response would be quite reliable. I wudnt trust a test after hours no. What do you mean sorry... When is your next period due. And how long is your cycle xx
  • They’re invalid after the time limit 🙈 re test with a frer x
  • I just had a baby on November 8th. My postpartum bleeding ended 11th and I got my first period January 3rd-11th. I’m pretty sure I ovulated from January 23rd-25th. I had light cramps and tons of egg white discharge. The most I have ever had. We had a condom break so that’s why I’m concerned. We’re not trying now as our baby is only 3.5 months old and we’re letting my body heal before trying again. Not only that but a lot of exciting plans as we prepare to buy or build or final home this spring. Of course if it happens, then we still feel just as blessed but we’d like to wait until our son is at least a year old before trying again.

I had bleeding a little earlier than expected on February 7th-12th. It was dark brown and rust red. Not my normal color. I’d only spot or it would seem heavier at times. I guessed either implantation (I had a five day bleed before a positive with my son that was similar but a little lighter) or a very weird period as I never got sore breasts. Which is a first ever. My cramping hasn’t stopped and I’ve had a stomach ache. That’s why I’ve been testing and I thought I had ruled it all out but then I got what looked like a shadow right away then this, this morning. I’m usually irregular and my periods ranged 32-42 days apart. So I’d think by now if I was then it’d be dark like yours right away.

idk if it’s worth going to the store to buy another one. In a way I may just wait to see if I get another period. I know that sounds terrible but I’ve seen so many indents then this and my dates seemoff compared to what I think would show on a test.. I’m thinking I’m just in postpartum and these tests are terrible. 🤷‍♀️
  • @almarie09 I totally understand now what you are saying...after ds 1 and ds 2 my periods took. Several months to return to normal youngest now is 5 years old...i was also breast feeding as well which had impact on bleeding... See how you go over next few weeks and if still no proper bleeding etc take and test maybe a frer and see how you get on xx
  • soo got my first digi clear blue this morning AF due tomoro... Praying she stays away now... Really praying this is my wee sticky bean xxxxx
  • congratulations, hope this is your sticky bean x
  • @Amnx me too thank you xxxx
  • Littlemex said:
    soo got my first digi clear blue this morning AF due tomoro... Praying she stays away now... Really praying this is my wee sticky bean xxxxx
    Really hope this bean sticks! Wishing you all the best! x