Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Faint positive or indent?

13»

Replies

• 7dpo. Indent or vvvfl? X 
  • Hi ladies! Currently 7-8DPO! I tested soo many times today with different test brands and always got a superrrrr faint line in all of within the 2-7 mins! Do you think these are indent lines? Or could this be a positive? It’s my first time trying to get pregnant (4th month TTC). 
  • It doesnt look like you are to me, good luck
  • It doesnt look like you are to me, good luck
    Hi Rachelpark, you think this is an indent line ? 
  • I can't tell, but my tests were very clear
  • @rachelpark - I am only 7 or 8dpo today! It’s super hyper early! 
  • That's a bit early to test then

I felt pregnant almost right away with my first, even before I tested
  • Yes here’s all the tests I did today (line appeared within the time frame expected). I know you need to look really closely to even see a hint of a line! You think these are common indent lines? How did you know you were pregnant? What symptoms did you have? I have no symptoms at all apart from some cramping today but could be psychological as well 😅
  • Just relax and dont test for a while, it will happen when it wants to
  • Just relax and dont test for a while, it will happen when it wants to
    Thank you! 
  • I’d personally say it looks like the start of a pregnancy! All mine were this faint at 7-8dpo also! Now I have a 14 month old Little girl. Give it a few days and re test! Good luck xx
  • I’d personally say it looks like the start of a pregnancy! All mine were this faint at 7-8dpo also! Now I have a 14 month old Little girl. Give it a few days and re test! Good luck xx
    Thank you so much! I am not sure if I am going crazy or not with this indent / positive lines! I really hope it’s positive!! 
  • I hope it is for you
    Thank you so much! I am not sure if I am going crazy or not with this indent / positive lines! I really hope it’s positive!! 
    I will private message you photos of mine at 7/8dpo once I find them hun, could barely make mine out also x
    I will private message you photos of mine at 7/8dpo once I find them hun, could barely make mine out also x
    Thank you! I will wait for your message! 
  • Before I went to bed I did 2 more tests (yes I know I am crazy! But I can’t believe what’s happening!). Pictures attached !