Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Looking For Some Hope After MC

Replies

• Catlady220, I am sorry fr your miscarriage.  I have also experienced a miscarriage and it is not fun .  When you really want a child it is a huge  big deal.  Fertility challenges are very challenging.  There is so much to the emotional aspect as well as everything else involved.  Julia Indichova offers wonderful help - also during these times of coronavirus there is a way to connect with others when the outside world is challenging as well.  There are also different ways to look at the fertility challenge that can be very life-affirming and adventurous.  I wish you all the best!
  • @Blessings111 its hard bc its not about the way of looking at it its about how it makes me feel :/ its hard :(
  • @AyeeshaB hi, my last period was on the 1st march and ended on the 5th then i had sex on the 21st.. I have irregular period but sometimes its on time. So i suppose to have period on the 1st of april then on the 29th of march i had cramp on my left lower abdomen then i had a little bit of watery discharge on the the 5th.  Then on the 7th i had cramp again on my middle lower belly.. But i tested it and still negative.. Now i dont know if im pregnant or not
  • @Carlamae when are you roughly due on again? Do you know when you ovulated? 
  • My start period was on the 1st  of march and lasted on the 5th then i got cramp on my left lower abdoment on the 29th of march i thought my period was coming.. It only lasted for 2 days then on the 5th of april i had watery discharge. I thought it was my period but when i checked its looks like a water with a lil bit of white bits im so confused.. So i think my period was due on the 29th or 1st of march. 
  • To me it sounds more like u ovulated on 29th and aren't due af until 13th x
  • @MadDoda do u think so? Could u explain why? How did u know im due on the 13th? Sorry i dont have any idea about this hehe
  • I thought im due on the 1st of april 
  • I don't know ur history or how ur cycles are, and since u don't track it's a tough guess. I think the side cramps u had was actual ovulation. And since luteal phase so period after ovulation until af is around 14 days for most ppl, then ur af would be due on 13th. If u didn't get af at 1st and u have bfn it means u ovulated a lot later than u think. 
  • Is that mean its impossible that im pregnant? 
  • U are not pregnant until u get bfp. If u had sex after 21st until 29th, there is still chance that u will be pregnant soon x
  • Ok thanks hun xx 
  • I’m still waiting for AF after D&C :( 69 days and counting :(
  • Sorry to hear that @AyeeshaB im still hoping to get pregnant.. 
  • @AyeeshaB I'm very sorry for ur loss, are u tracking ov?
  • Yes tracking ovulation. MC at 13 weeks. But guess what girls AF came this morning!!! Never been happier to know my body is getting back to normal. I’ll be tracking ovulation this month and hopefully will be able to share some good news soon!!! 
  • Yaaaaaaay!!! Finally ❤️ 
  • I know @Littlesprout it definitely took its time! 
  • Hi me again. I was so glad my period was finally here but (sorry for info) but it’s light and really sludgy brown and clotty. Not much there. It’s been like this 3 days. Is this my period? I’ve read that period should be heavy and painful but not experiencing this!! What’s anyone else been through? 
  • @AyeeshaB maybe u didn't ovulate