Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Looking For Some Hope After MC

Replies

• Options
    @Catlady220 I did think this. Around CD27 I had watery discharge but did OPK a week and nothing so I don’t think I ovulated. Well have to wait and see???
  • Options
    For now @AyeeshaB I guess I would just wait a week n if no blood n brown stops then start opk
  • Options
    Thankyou I will 
  • Options
    Dear Catlady220,
    I'm sorry you're so sad about your miscarriage.  It is totally normal that you would be and it's OK to be sad.  If sadness brings feelings of harming yourself, it would be good to get professional help - a start could be calling a hospital. If you are not to that level of sad, an idea could be to practice being a mommy to yourself by imagining your daughter (maybe the one you hope for) at any age that feels best and see how you would comfort her if her favorite pet died or even a friend who passed away. Before you comfort her, allow her to say, express how it's not fair or whatever she wants to express to the full level that seems complete. What could you say or do to comfort her?  And then comfort yourself similarly.  Another thing is to think of all the things that can make you happy - a favorite food, dancing around to a favorite song, observing clouds as they go by - whatever sounds good within our present health restraints and really baby yourself.

I wish you all the best!!!
  • Options
    @Blessings111 thanks for the advice n i would never self harm myself im a lot better than that.... but it isnt that easy....i think about my lil angel every minute of everyday
  • Options
    We’re here to help as much as we can. This forum has really helped me realise I’m not on my own in all this x
  • Options
    I miscarried last September i was only about 6 weeks.. and then got pregnant again last October and now I will be 28 weeks tmrw! Dont give up hope! Drs told me not to try again so soon but we couldnt help it, and I heard you are more fertile after miscarriage? So anything is possible! 
  • Options
    @thinkingpositive1 well we are going into month 3 after mc so lets hope it doesnt take 5 months this time
  • Options
    🤞🏽🤞🏽 This is my second month but only just had a period. We will get there @Catlady220
  • Options
    yea im cd2 of my 3rd month @AyeeshaB
  • Options
    Im cd5 let’s keep everything crossed @Catlady220
  • Options
    oooo were close <3@AyeeshaB when do u normally ov
  • Options
    Not until about cd20 got my ovulation sticks at the ready x😊
  • Options
    How about you @Catlady220
  • Options
    me too <3@AyeeshaB <3 cycle buddies
  • Options
    @Catlady220 any signs of ovulation yet? 
  • Options
    @AyeeshaB i had a .77 opk yesterday and ewcm but it seems to b just a tease
  • Options
    Same I had a 73 today and then it dipped :/
  • Options
    i got a 2.52 today which seems like a peak <3 so were BDing tonight <3 lets hope i get lucky <3
  • Options
    Good luck 🤞🏽🤞🏽