Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

TTC second baby, leaky books, anyone else had this?

Rainbows01Rainbows01 Regular
edited Feb 17, 2020 10:15AM in Trying to conceive
Hey ladies,

This is going to sound completely absurd, because, quite frankly, it is 😂 but here we go...

We have just started TTC no.2. I finished breastfeeding 1yr ago and to be honest, towards the end it was a fight to keep up the supply, so I dried up naturally really well. Since then, on occasion I can still get the smallest amount of liquid out if I squeeze really hard, but barely even a smear. 

This morning I suddenly thought my PhD felt damp and sure enough my boobs were leaking a bit. Now I'm only 3dpo 😂 which is why this is ridiculous... I'm well aware hormones aren't released until implantation has happened. Although, with my first, I had my first faint line at 6dpo.... so, basically, has anyone ever had similar happen to them? Or do I just have randomly leaky boobs? 

Thanks for reading 😘

Replies

• Options
    I’ve seen people say they have it randomly. And as you said, 3dpo wouldn’t be pregnancy related yet. I am almost 28 weeks and don’t have leaky boobs, so I think it’s just a fluke? Fingers crossed for you though 
  • Options
    Thank you for replying! For some reason I didn't receive an email letting me know of I would have responded sooner 😊 FYI, I think you're lucky, my first pregnancy I was wearing nursing pads from about 16 weeks 😂 ... or maybe I was extremely unlucky 😅 

Interestingly I was leaky again a couple of days ago, and I've been going dizzy which was my first sign with my son.

Well I'm 9dpo and I got my first faint line today... but when I say faint, I mean basically invisible to the naked eye (🙈) so I shall wait and see and fingers crossed it sticks 🤞 
  • Options
    My emails haven’t been working either. But oh no, I will consider myself lucky lol mine didn’t leak until after my son was born! And fingers crossed that line gets darker