Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Implantation bleeding

edited Feb 17, 2020 10:24AM in Trying to conceive
Hi. I had my last intercourse on 15th January and I missed my period which was about to come on 24th Jan. I have dark brown spotting on 27th January with fever and low back pain which continued for 2 days. My UPT was negative when I tested on the next day ie on 28th January . I have regular cycles on 24th of every month. Even now I have fever and fatigue and vomiting sensation. Will that be a sign of pregnancy or am I assuming?  Please guide.

Replies

• have you tested again since?
  • No.  I didn't.  I will be heart broken if it comes negative.  

What do you think on this? Is there any sign of pregnancy? 
  • I’ve just started TTC since start of February after coming off microlite pill , I’ve had 1 day of light brown stringy discharge and 4 days of bleeding red , hoping I conceive this month even tho I am doubtful as my periods have to regulate but have seen some people on this who got pregnant first month finished pill. I am 18 and have been on the pill 3 years , baby dust to you all 
  • its a long time to have missed your period or for it to be delayed, I think you need to do a test.

if it is negative and still no period, go to the drs and ask for bloods.
  • The brown blood which I got lasted for 2to 3days.  Will that not be considered as periods? 
  • im not sure, was it full flow?
  • no the flow was very less