Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Advice please. Am I calculating this right?

My last period was January 3-11th. I’m pretty positive I ovulated between January 23-25th. Tons of stretchy egg white cm. The most I think I have ever had. I’ve had cramps during then and continuing now. I had a very dark rust red/brown bleeding throughout February 7th-12th or 13th. Some times just spotting other times heavy. It reminded me of when I bled for five days then found out I was pregnant a few weeks later. I tested with what I thought was a faint positive on FR yesterday but it’s looking like FR is really bad about indents right now. I feel like I can’t even trust them now :/ am I calculating out right that if I’m pregnant I’d be seeing something or is it still to early? Just looking for advice wether to toss this idea out that I could be or if I should consider that I am. I’m not sure what I’d even see on a test this early. With my first pregnancy it was a strong positive because I found out at 5.5 weeks.

Replies

• That bleed was definitely ur period, it matches I'm time with what u think was ur ovulation. I think u should track ovulation to don't waste this new cycle.  If u really ovulated when u think u did and even if that bleed wasn't ur period u would get a strong positive hpt by now. It is very unlikely ur pregnant. X
  • Thats what I was starting to think. I bled like that before my first pregnancy then I was told it was implantation. It was almost the same but I had sore breasts. I have irregular cycles and just delivered our baby who just turned three months old. We’re not looking to try to have another so soon due to my body healing. I’m not sure why I’m still having backcramps or why my breasts never got sore. Very weird and dark period, I hope it’s nothing I should be worried about. But thank you for your response, I feel like it would have shown up by now too. 
  • U are still postpartum there can be some differences. Still expelling some older tissue, or u didn't ovulate at all coz ur hormones are still not regulated. Combination of those can affect ur period or pms sp i wouldn't worry really. But if u have any concerns u can always talk to dr. 
  • Okay thank you I truly appreciate it! :)