Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Ovulation test

Hi! First time posting on here but need some advice/second opinions. I have irregular/long cycles so have been trying to track my ovulation over the last few months. Bought ovulation tests for this month to start testing. I have been testing since around 2 weeks after the start of my last period and they have alllll been negative so I was losing hope as now on day 24 of my cycle however today I have had a ?positive test. I’ve attached photo. What do you think? All of my other tests have literally been blank apart from the test line and this one came up really quickly! Do I keep testing until darker or just get straight to the deed with husband? 😂 

Replies

• This is still negative. The test line has to be as dark as or darker than the control line to be positive. Definitely keep testing 
  • I’ll keep trying :( just never had any line come up ever so got my hopes up! Drives you mad in the end 😂
  • So I’ve taken another one tonight. This one is definitely darker? What do you think. I will take another in the morning and just have sex for the next few days haha. Husband won’t know what’s hit him 😂 
  • This one is still negative, but does look darker. I recommend the app Premom because it scans and reads them for you 🙂
  • Thanks I’ll have a look at that! :)