Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Help Me PLEASE! Indent or Faint BFP?

I could seriously own stock in FRER. My SO and I have been trying to conceive. I’m almost certain I had a chemical last month, but I’ll spare you the nasty details. I’ve been off my birth control since November, and up until last month, my periods were clock work. I’m actually 99% sure what I had was a chemical, so I’m not even sure when my period will be do this month. However, my SO and I did the deed on the 7th of Feb. For my peace of mind, I took and OPK the next day and it was glaring a big positive at me, so I had a bit of hope of conceiving this month since he’s been working out of town. I’m a POAS freak so I’ve taken a couple test. Both have came up with extremely faint lines within three minute time frames. I don’t even know if you can see them in the pictures. But I’ve also been seeing that FRERs have been giving false results. I don’t know if this is accurate or if they’re just resulting in chemicals without people realizing it. Advice, answers, experiences. Anything? Anybody? Help? 

Replies

• I don't see it sorry, maybe try again in 2 days? 
    cycles can be messed up after a CP