Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Implantation Bleeding?

Hey ladies, I’m in need of some advice. So, my periods are usually 4-5 days long. They start out super light and then for 2 days they are so heavy I leak even with a tampon in and then they get very light again and end. This period is nothing like that, and I’m wondering if anyone has ever had implantation bleeding like this. For starters, I’m either CD4 or 15dpo. I have a 26 day cycle. On Monday (12dpo) I started bleeding pretty heavily and it was red/brown. It filled about 3/4 of a tampon and I also had some cramps, but it didn’t feel like period cramps and I had no other symptoms except acne-and I still don’t. Tuesday the bleeding got way lighter and more of a pink color. Wednesday it got even lighter and turned lighter pink/almost brown. This morning (Thursday) the bleeding has pretty much completely stopped and is mostly brown. Is this implantation bleeding? I did take a test today and I see a line but it could definitely be an evap or indent because its so faint.

Replies

• When I had my implantation bleeding it was like a small amount of brown blood, I can’t say I had a proper bleed. I would still class that as a period. I normally have the same as you period wise but mine at the start of the month was only three days, One day of very light bleeding heavy all day Friday and hardly anything on the Saturday x