Forum homeβ€Ί Getting pregnantβ€Ί Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

First time here 😊

edited Feb 24, 2020 12:17PM in Trying to conceive
Hi, my name is Anna I'm 30 years old, living in Iceland. I've been looking for forums like this, couldn't find any in my country, but was really glad that I found this one 😊 I've already had two babies which are 9 and 7 years old. Just recently we decided to have one more children so I'm super excited. 

I'm on my second circle TTC, CD26 and I took a test this morning wich was negative. But when I open the test, I can see very faint line, it's so faint that I'm not sure if it really is a line πŸ˜‚ trying not to get my hopes up.Β 

Next circle I will start using ovulation tests 😊 how are you girls doing? Somone had negative on day 26 and positive later? 😊❀

Replies

• Options
    took a new test 😬 do you guys see a line I can see a line but open it to take a pic... because the camera wouldn't capture it 

I know I should just take another tomorrow I just cannot wait πŸ˜‚

Took me 11 months last time to get pregnant so I know I'm too hopeful 😊 I think I'm 10 dpo
  • Options
    have you done one today?
  • Options
    Hi Anna! Welcome on board :)

I am Spanish but live in the U.K. and I am also trying to conceive (my first one).Β 

I can just see one line on that picture. Have you re-taken the test?

Have you tried pre-pregnancy vitamins? Don't know how it works in Iceland, but in the U.K. they recommend to take those one month before trying to conceive and for 12 weeks within pregnancy.