Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Hoping For A BFP In March <3

Replies

• Options
    @Rachel.a21 idk if it's necessarily what they say is "lightning crotch" but it's like a full pain in my vagina I would guess where my cervix is and it feels like someone is pulling it? If that makes sense....
  • Options
    @Catlady220 lightning crotch is more sharp shooting pains in your pelvis. I had it a couple times the other day. It sounds like progesterone is getting you big time this month. My fingers are staying crossed for pregnancy, but I think right now it’s progesterone since it’s just 6dpo and I really don’t think HCG related symptoms would be that intense this early on. Hoping for good news when you test this week 🤞🏼
  • Options
    @Rachel.a21 I read that it could be from muscles stretching? Idk 
  • Options
    @Rachel.a21 I just want this tww to hurry...........I'm pretty sure implant started on 7dpo last time bc that's when temp dipped.........the funny part is I'm not really stressed it's just driving me crazy bc there's so much new stuff
  • Options
    @Catlady220 I understand what you mean. When I came off my BC, I felt EVERYTHING new and it drove me crazy because I really thought it was going to be my month. It really made me wish that pregnancy had its own set of symptoms that you can only get with pregnancy so it’s not so hard on your mind. 
  • Options
    @Rachel.a21 the funniest part is I don't think this is my month
  • Options
    @Catlady220 I always told myself it’s better to expect the worst but hope for the best so it wasn’t as hard on me. There was one morning I went to test and my period started the second I got up to go use my test 🙃 it is so disheartening but I know that it will happen for you, and hopefully this will be your cycle 
  • Options
    @Rachel.a21 idk I hope it is but something tells me it's not.....I have so many symptoms this month n last month I had so lil
  • Options
    @Catlady220 I think it’s just because you are hyper aware of symptoms, especially after going through an mc. I didn’t notice any symptoms until I started trying and most likely, I had those symptoms every month after ovulation but just didn’t notice because I wasn’t trying to conceive 
  • Options
    @Rachel.a21 idk the pulling pinching feeling is new .....I didn't notice it in any other TTC cycles..... And yes that's what makes me think it's not my month.....I even told hubby it's not our month ....it's heart breaking but I doubt it.......I just gotta call the symptom spotting n stop looking at my chart
  • Options
    @Catlady220 it’s hard to do but it’s worth it for your sanity. That’s what I kept telling myself during my third cycle. I spent my first 2 googling everything and getting my hopes up, so my third, I wouldn’t even think twice about anything I was feeling or thought I was feeling. It’s a challenge but it’s worth it so you don’t go crazy. I’ve seen a lot of posts where people list all their symptoms and are crushed when af comes and that was me my first two months, so I know how it feels 😔 but it’s really a mental thing. I just kept telling myself that strong pregnancy symptoms aren’t going to start the second a test is positive, so I tried to talk myself out of everything 
  • Options
    @Rachel.a21 i know i only had 3 strong symptoms last cycle .....thats y i think this months a bfn.....next month im sure ill be calm n back to normal....i just feel like its the first month all over again
  • Options

Still low temps... 
  • Options
    Morning. 7dpo today for me. Hope everyone is well. 
  • Options
    Hi everyone, just wanted to send you all love and best wishes. I hope to see lots of bfps coming up soon!x
  • Options
    @Catlady220 I had that sensation last cycle too after ov for 1st time. I’d had D&C so put it down to that but could be post MC thing in general. Unfortunately wasn’t my month last month so def not a symptom of pregnancy so wouldn’t read into it too much. I find I’m a bit more relaxed about it all second cycle post MC too, I think after the loss of MC the need to get preg can be pretty intense. That intensity has settled a little for me this cycle (not completely tho!). You’ll get there soon no matter what cycle.x
  • Options
    Hi ladies! I just couldn’t wait it’s my first month so I tested yesterday and this morning at 8 dpo I think I have a faint line 😳😳 I know it’s still early and I’ll test again in a few days, surely I’m not the only one seeing it as hubby can’t see anything ? 😂 it came up in the time frame aswell! 
  • Options
    @Demi0358 I can see a line on the second one, it’s very faint yet tho and hard to distinguish from an evap line so maybe wait another 2 days to test as the hcg should double every 48hours and hopefully you’ll get a definite positive then!
  • Options
    @Babog83 thank u for the encouraging words.......i passed natural.....maybe its a post post mc thing idk lol.....idk the thing right now thats keeping my hopes up is my temping which i hate having my hopes up....i know everyone said not to look at it but its easier said than done lol.....

@Demi0358 i can see a lil bit of something on the 2nd one but it could be an evap.....id just retest in a few days.....lol i know the wait is soooooooo hard.....holding out 5 more days for me will be agony.....may test a day early bc i got the day off and i did get my BFP last month on 11dpo
  • Options
    @ks36 <3 u ok hun?