Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Hoping For A BFP In March <3

Replies

• finished painting my opk box

• Hey everyone! CD 7. Just plodding along. Opk low .

Hope everyone the best where ever they are in their cycles.

Sorry I haven't been on much. I have been taking care of some things and yesterday hubby and went traveling. It was fun because we because shopped,  did some sightseeing, and ate yummy food. We went by bus and didn't know the bus didn't go back to our town at night. We had to take a taxi home and it cost $80.

• @Catlady220 pretty!
  • @ks36 thanks hun <3
  • @Catlady220 I understand it is difficult not to get your hopes up. I don't necessarily symptom spot as I know I have symptoms of progesterone but what I am looking for is my pregnancy feeling. With my other two children I remember there being a day around 11 dpo when I woke up and just felt odd. I felt very warm in my pelvis and didn't quite feel my usual self. That's how I knew with my second I was pregnant, even before the test or missed af. It has been the feeling I have been missing all this time, and a feeling I am unfortunately not feeling this cycle. It is so hard. 
  • Hi ladies sorry I haven’t been updating you, but I have just been to nervous to test since 11dpo when I got a very faint line then on 12 and 13 dpo I got slightly darker lines but still not great so I waited and took a digital at 17dpo cd 30 and got my Bfp 😊 still to nervous to take a line test but as time passes maybe I will 🙏🏻. 

Hope everyone is keeping well x

@Catlady220 I have everything crossed for you xx 
  • @cuddles3-161168 ah congratulations keeping everything crossed for you 🤞🏽🤞🏽🤞🏽
  • @cuddles3-161168 congratulations!!!
  • Thanks Everyone it’s early days but no spotting so I’m getting a bit more hopeful every day that passes 🙏🏻xx 
  • @Catlady220 love the box 
    @cuddles3-161168 congrats on the BFP 💖💖
  • Thanks
  • Hello ladies
    i had my fertility session this Friday 
    it was just a consultation but still
    i have to wait till
    march and if I don’t get my period 
    I have to take provera after confirming pregnancy
    they will start ultrasounds 

I’m 3 days past my period and getting these weird cramps
    ugh pain never ends 
  • @Revbomb are u pregnant? Did I miss it?
  • morning beauties <3
  • Guys I have a question. So this morning I took my bbt like always and it was still low at 35.94, however then I took my temp again 4 minutes after, viginaly and it was 36.26
    Now I find that odd, cause people say that your temp orally and V are supposed to be close to one another. I have a feeling my temps orally are just not accurate or my thyroid is causing problems. 
    I'm wondering if I should just start temping V from now on?

Oh and does anyone have experience with vitex? I ordered it and I wanted to know if any every took it or knows someone who has?

Thanks guys 
    Hope you all doing good 
  • I don't think they will be the same there may be differences. Vagina is well enclosed and closer to body core temp that's why it's more stable and accurate. Mouth are more on the surface not as enclosed and more affected by environment so it's normal they are more affected and unbalanced. If u plan to switch to measuring vaginally than do it but doing both is a bad idea coz of time and movement u do in between. You just gotta stick to one. Your temps are very consistant , u can clearly see a pattern, you are just not ovulating for other reasons. It's definitely not thyroid. I got autoimmune thyroid since years and it doesn't mess with cycle, it's more of developmental issue in embryo.
  • @Revbomb are u pregnant? Did I miss it?
    Hey hun 
    no I’m not
    they wanna Monitor me to see why I’m not ovulating and getting my period
    they wanna check my uterus shape see if there’s any blockage etc