Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Hoping For A BFP In March <3

Replies

• @MadDoda
    Thank you for your advice, that helps me a lot. Feel relieved to have someone as informed as you on this group 😘. 
    I will take it viginally from now on. Since it might help me. 
    I've been sleeping with the AC on the past 4-5 nights, so many that's affecting my temp idk.
    However your information really helped me thank you 😘 
    How are you holding up? 

• @Jtk96 I'm happy if I can help somehow and ac definitely affects u. I'm fine, fighting to catch up uni stuff. Looking fwd to my heavy training and kickboxing I'm planning to start in April.
  • Confirmed with a line test ❤️

• Congratulations @cuddles3-161168
  • For all of the chart watchers out there, this is mine so far. 
  • @MadDoda that sounds great, working out is really fun and helps with life in general 😊

@cuddles3-161168 congratulations hun 😘 that's great

@FlossyLZ looks like someone is gonna get a bfp 😘 good luck 
  • @Revbomb ohhhhhh <3 thats good they are doing things

@cuddles3-161168 how many dpo are u???? u said early days but im starting to think u are farther along than u thought if ur hcg strip is that dark

can someone help ease my mind and show me an overlay of 2 charts where they fell pregnant???
  • Thanks girls ❤️

@Catlady220 I mean early days as in early in the pregnancy and I’m still a little nervous but I’m now 19dpo got the 1st faint positive at 11 dpo. I think you definitely have a better chance after Mc so 🤞for your rainbow baby. 
  • @cuddles3-161168 i hope so lol this cycle has been so crazy lol....my charts literally are SO  alike

• Jtk96Jtk96 Regular
    edited Mar 2, 2020 5:02PM
    @Catlady220,
    If your that anxious just test already tomorrow . Bfn at this point doesn't mean anything so you have nothing to lose 
  • @Jtk96 my point.....bfn means nothing bc its too early.....i honestly dont think itll put my mind at ease at all bc i know i still could b pregnant............ugh this cycle is the worst....no one ever told me that after a mc the craziness from month 1 would return
  • it literally feels like the first month all over again
  • @Catlady220 go out, read a book, meet friends, work,  watch a movie. Give ur phone to dh, so smth before u coMpletely go insane. Trust me i feel u, but it's out of ur control. Chart means nothing, symptoms means nothing,  it's ur head convincing u. U might be it might not be, too early to tell. Huhs
  • @MadDoda it literally feels like first time TTC jitters all over again :( idk what im so hopeful for when i honestly dont think this is it....today i know is gonna be hard bc i work by myself and its nasty and raining which means slow buisness so once i get all my work done i kinda am just stuck doing nothing
  • alright....ive decided after tomorrow im not gonna temp anymore....only temping tomorrow to make sure temp goes back up bc right now its heading down.....not gonna test til at least 10/11dpo (prob 11 just because i got my bfp last month on 11dpo) and im gonna find something to do tonight and tomorrow on my day off so i dont think so much about it.....wednesday is 10dpo so if i really cant handle not testing then ill test then but im gonna try my best for thursday
  • Get a book to work. 
  • @MadDoda yea i was thinking that or just cleaning a bunch lol....i got quite a bit to do but idk how long itll take lol
  • @Catlady220 my overlay - purple is the chart i conceived

• Hey everyone! CD 8. Just plodding along.

I had my hsg test. Tubes were always open. Cervix low , vagina partially covering cervix. Have to lift legs up after sex. Doc says that the tubes opened more with the hsg test. He says that helps you get pregnant since more semen can get through. Some people get pregnant right away after having hsg test.

I hope it is like doc said that when tubes opened wider than it you get pregnant right away. Also doc said that obgyn could help with low cervix too