Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Hoping For A BFP In March <3

Replies

• Thanks @Catlady220! It is promising! I have read lots of great reviews. I guess it can't hurt. I will give it a try.

• @Catlady220 I haven’t started yet but was just wondering if anyone had done it where they had to test different times and had any luck in being able to interpret 

xx
  • @SR19 I'm starting OPKs this month that worked well for me last time, I think BBT won't work for me because I work shifts and my sleep routine is so irregular. 

My BC was the Nuva Ring, so I'm hopeful that it will go fast out of my system. Not sure though how it works. :) 
    Sorry about your OH. I've never had any tests done I will give this 6 months and see :)

@Makeamummy I see line, congrats!<3 

Remedios welcome :) I haven't tried pree ceed but really curious if it works :) 
  • @Mrst1119 normally u have to do it at the same time right when u wake up every morning.....but my fertility friend app still detects ov even when my temp timing is a bit off.....my times were wack this month n still detected ov
  • @SR19 I'm starting OPKs this month that worked well for me last time, I think BBT won't work for me because I work shifts and my sleep routine is so irregular. 

My BC was the Nuva Ring, so I'm hopeful that it will go fast out of my system. Not sure though how it works. :) 
    Sorry about your OH. I've never had any tests done I will give this 6 months and see :)

@Makeamummy I see line, congrats!<3 

Remedios welcome :) I haven't tried pree ceed but really curious if it works :) 
    i have tried preseed....i got my bfp the 3rd cycle using it <3 im not saying its magic but i do think it helped me to get pregnant......based off my temp and my symptoms we also think its a good possibility im pregnant this cycle too but im not getting my hopes up
  • @Catlady220 okey now I want to buy it and give it ago :smiley:
  • How many dpo are you @Catlady220? I am on cycle day 6 today, so early days but might trial pre-seed tomorrow. 

• @Catlady220 okey now I want to buy it and give it ago :smiley:
    lol im not saying itll work right away lol even if it doesnt give u ur BFP its still a really good lube

@Remedios im 9dpo (afternoon where i am)
  • I hope you are pregnant @Catlady220! I have stopped BBT, OPK and symptom spotting as well. Way too disappointing for me. I hate to have my hopes up. 
  • @Mrst1119 bbt with shift work is possible, how many shifts do u do?
    @Súkkulaði-1 as above it can be done with shift work, but depends what do u mean by sleep routine
  • @MadDoda I work 2-2-3 shifts, (2 days work 2 days off and so on), Sometimes I work from 4:25-15:50 for two weeks, two weeks 13:35-01:00, And sometimes, 5:00-16:25. So every 2 weeks are different :) And I use my off days to sleep longer   :#

• @Súkkulaði-1 OK so since it's two weeks pattern and it's basically two opposite shifts It can be done. U just gotta choose time wisely and set alarm on ur days off. Temp takes 1min and u can go back to sleep. Bbt can be done at two different times as long as u stick to this two and don't add any variability. So when u have early shift, measure at the time u always wake up. What would it be, about 2-3am? Then when ur on late shift, to Minimise impact of time difference I would go with earliest possible. So if u go sleep at 2am then about 6am would be good. You will have few h difference between both times but it should still give u reliable pattern. I can always help you interpret.
  • @Súkkulaði-1 I forgot to add, in case of switching between times during ur days off. I would consider possible ovulation. So if u finish shift and ur about to be off and maybe ovulate in few days, then switch to the next gift time on those days off so it happens before u ovulate etc. 
  • @MadDoda thank you so much, I thought it wouldn't be possible, but yes I usually wake up 2:45 am for my early shifts so I could wake up on that time every day :)  and then 6 am maybe on late shifts, maybe I'll give it a try. :) 
  • No problem, just make those times as close as possible, but make sure u sleep at least 4h after late shift. I'm very good at reading charts, I didn't even use opk, coz could predict ovulation few days ahead based on chart only. I'm not ttc anymore but I'm always around x
  • @Catlady220 I am not sure about testing. Might just wait to see if Af shows. I don't want to see another bfn. When do you plan on testing? 
  • @MadDoda good to know you are there if I will have any problems :) But does it always have to be 4 hours.. Sometimes I only sleep for about 3-4 hours for my early shifts and then 8-10 hours for my days off.. so my sleep routine is so bad  :lol:
  • @Súkkulaði-1 I said 4h after late shift, because of physical activity if work. Normally 3h is enough to get reliable temp. I think is best to try and see. I'm a very bad sleeper, so very often I took temps with only 2h continuous sleep coz I wake up a lot. And it was still reliable, but 2h is really pushing it and even if it worked for me doesn't mean it would for u too. So I would stick to it least 3, but 4 after late shift. X
  • SR19SR19 Regular
    edited Mar 3, 2020 9:43PM
    @Súkkulaði-1 the more consistent and better quality sleep the better so 3/4 hours is best. But you’ll soon found a routine that works for you. 
    I am a really light sleeper and due to OH always being up at random times for work and waking me up I never manage to temp in the same 30 mins each morning but I still manage to get a good pattern that shows me ovulation. So just give it a go and see what happens 😊
    and thank you for your earlier message. As you already know ttc can take such a long time, so just hang in there again, it’ll happen.
  • @MadDoda I work nights and days they vary week by week, no pattern for example in working tomorrow day then thurs fri nights. Day shifts are 7.15-19.45 and nights 19.15-7.45 x