Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

How many days AFTER AF was due did you get you BFP?

Hi all, I am currently 7 days late and no signed of AF me and my husband have been TTC for a while. I am normally ever 28days! And this cycle AF was due on 22/02/2020 according the ovulation sticks/calculator I ovulated on 9-10/02/2020. 

I have been feeling sick as in when I first wake up and I need to eat for it to pass when I can normally go till 1pm with nothing! Tired a bit more and a couple other symptoms. 

I have done a test every day and all negative. Anyone that has been pregnant can you give me good news and and hope for me at all?

Replies

• Options
    It is quite unusual that you would have a negative test if you are pregnant and 19/20 DPO. However... people's HCG levels do rise at different speeds and there's plenty of people on here who will be able to tell you that they didn't receive a positive HPT until several weeks into the pregnancy. 

Having said that I would be cautious to get too excited but I would definitely be hopeful. 

Good luck! I hope you are pregnant and it's just a slow rise of HCG. 
  • Options
    I had a dark positive when AF was 1 day late 
  • Options
    i got a pretty good positive 2 days before AF......do u scan ur sticks in premom???
  • Options
    4 days before period I got my bfp. Then 2 days later I got very strong line. Now I'm 22 weeks
  • Options
    I had a positive 4 days before af, and then a dark line 2 days late 
  • Options
    I have been trying to work this out. So say if you are pregnant but had implanted on the later side of things (around 12 dpo), assuming your baseline hcg is low and then doubles every 48 hours:
    12dpo: 1
    14 dpo:2
    16 dpo:4
    18dpo:8
    20dpo:16 (very sensitive test may detect this)
    22dpo: 32

So I guess it is possible depending on what type of test you are using. I should imagine by 24dpo the vast majority of tests would show a positive if you are pregnant. That is assuming that hcg doubles... And that isn't always the case. I hope you get some answers soon. 
  • Options
    @September01 do u do BBT?