Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Pregnant or Not???

Hi everyone I'm new to this group I was hoping to get some insight if anyone has ever went through what I'm going through right now. First things first I am very in tune with my body I can feel when I ovulate I can feel any changes in my body and it drives me absolutely nuts. I know that I ovulating on the 22nd of February and me and my boyfriend baby danced. 4 days before so about a week after I started feeling nauseous and my nipples started hurting and I felt some dull cramps and bloated almost 3 weeks now the symptoms have not gone away at all. I was supposed to get my AF on the 8th of this month but I actually started spotting the night of the third and I woke up the next morning and in turn to I have you bleed with stringy bits that lasted for about 2 days and then back to a light spot for 3 days now I took a pregnancy test on the six and it was a very faint positive. I have taken a few more since then and they're all negative but none of them were early detection ones like the one I got my positive from. I have been told that it was possibly a chemical pregnancy by  another forum. But I just want to know if anyone else has ever been through this? I'm so sorry for the book I just had to explain the whole story. If you actually read this thank you

Replies

• Options
    my mc didnt have anything stringy in it but i was only 5+1 but bc u got a faint positive it really couldve been......u can always make an appointment witht ur obgyn and tell them u think u had a miscarriage/chemical
  • Options
    I wasn't sure but my symptoms are all still here. And I also had what felt like round limagment pain last night. I have a one year old so I know what that feels like. I'm wondering if I could still be pregnant because like I said I was extremely early from my calculations I would be just now 4 weeks and 2 days. If I go with my last period. So I think I'm just going to have to test again in a few days.

• Options
    i definetly would