Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Advice on when to BD

Hi Ladies,

I'm very new to all of this TTC. My partner and I have been having unprotected sex since Jan, I haven't really been classing it as trying as haven't really been planning it around ovulation.
This month, I've started using the Clear blue ovulation tests to get an idea of how my cycles are working. We had sex on Thurs PM, I got a static smiley Sun AM and we had sex Sun PM, should we continue to have sex for the next few days, or should twice over a few days before static smiley be enough?
Would be grateful for any advice
Thanks x

Replies

• I would suggest to keep every other day sex for few more times just in case. Those statics are sometimes fairly ahead of actual ovulation so it's better to be sure! Good luck x
  • Thanks @MadDoda. I was thinking the same. Hoping we can, however sex seems to be a chore for my OH right now! He has 2 children from a previous relationship where him and his ex fell both times without really trying, so struggling to get him to understand the mechanics of it all! X
  • Forget it, don't get him to understand. Just tempt him and have fun. That's what I do. Wall with skinny top no bra and nice panties out of shower and u will see magic xd