Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Coming off contraceptive pill and ttc baby #1! - Part 2

Replies

• I know I’m being daft but today I just keep feeling like AF is coming!! Been very crampy and getting aches in my legs 😔 anyone else at this stage in TWW? Xx
  • I'm in the TWW now xx
  • How are you feeling @Emma63 xx 
  • fine atm I only ovulated on thursday so only 3DPO xx
  • how many dpo are you xx
  • If I OV’d CD 19 then I’ll be 8DPO today xx 
  • so your a bit further along than me. 

I kept thinking af was going to come before I OV as I was getting stomach cramps then they went I've had nothing yet xx
  • Yeah that’s exactly how I feel. Been having leg cramps today, feel like I’ve done a work out in the gym lol. Had some stomach cramps too xx 
  • oh no I've not had any of that.... yet. 

though when I did my BBT my temp went down quite dramatically today xx
  • if AF arrives on 25th like it's meant to that will be CD40!!

longest cycle I would of had x
  • Wow that’s long @Emma63 ! I haven’t had any cramps today, just bloating so that’s good. The cramps were horrible yesterday, couldn’t get comfortable 🤯 xx 
  • really long that's if it doesnt come before. 

Is it bad to have a cycle that long?? 
    I've felt really bloated today xx
  • No I’ve been told it’s just your body regulating after being on BC. I seen someone had a cycle of 90+ days and was still going. Mine will be about 34 this month if AF comes 14 days after suspected OV xx 
  • gosh haha all my last 3 have been average lol so wasnt expecting one this long Haha. 

how you been feeling today?? 

I feel so bloated xx
  • I’m ok thanks just feeling bloated too. Had some cramps today but not as bad as yesterday - I’m usually quite crampy around AF so it’s not a new thing just seems to be a bit earlier than usual xx
  • I did have a little bit of cramping but not alot. 

let's hope we don't have AF xx
  • I know, I’ve been trying not to think too much into symptoms but it’s hard xx 
  • oh yeah definitely. I dont think I will get a BFP this month. I hope I do but 85% think I'm not xx
  • @Emma63 @Amy8970 it’s me who’s has the long cycle..day 106 and still going 😢🤦🏼‍♀️ Had cramps/discomfort for a couple of weeks, small amount of pink mucous 1 week ago...breasts so sore Im almost crying and still no AF or BFP. Talked with doctor and to wait out a couple more months x
  • @Mrst1119 wow omg. you shouldn't have to wait a couple of months. have you had a long cycle before?? 

that' cant be nice at all :( xx
This discussion has been closed.