Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Coming off contraceptive pill and ttc baby #1! - Part 2

Replies

• @Emma63 He just said it may take a few more months to regulate.....nothing to do with the GP not wanting to see people....also having to delay getting my thyroid level rechecked. 

Pre any conception I was 35 days and maybe missed the odd period (never 2 in a row) then after the implant no period for 7 months diagnosed PCOS and put on BC then here I am.....was t bothered before as I wasn’t ttc...struggling this time with the discomfort and tenderness in my abdomen and crazily sore breasts
  • I need my thryoid re checked. 

I'm on medication for it. 

last 2 months I've had severe stomach cramps on AF, I was getting worried that it could be something worse xx
  • Aw bless you @Mrst1119, I can’t imagine going all this time 😔 xx 
  • @Emma63 I’m medicated too, he said he thinks I am ok to wait a couple of weeks and carryon as I am. 

Hope all is ok.

@Amy8970 thanks it’s pretty rubbish but hoping my body will react soon xx
  • I need to go back to the dr as I feel my symptoms etc are all coming back. :( 

that's one thing that really worries me is that I cant get pregnant because of my thyroid issues. i know there is more chance you can when you are on medication but even still. 
  • If thyroid issue would cause conception problems I wouldn't be pregnant 7 times
  • that's good then xx

how is everyone xx
  • Hello, getting so fed up with corona virus. I go between being calm and then a bit stressed. I'm on day 7 of flashy faces 😂 but I'm okay about it, it'll come.

How is everyone else xx
  • I’m good thank you @Emma63 how are you? TMI but been feeling wet down below today which is rather strange, don’t know what that’s about 🤷🏼‍♀️ I’m around 9/10 DPO. 

@cheesecoleslaw86 not them flashy faces again 😂 they would be going out the window if I was using them lol. Bless you. Yeah I’m busy at work so haven’t got much time to think about Coronavirus but then when I do I stress xx
  • @Amy8970, I'm ok, had a sore throat and been feeling sick in the morning after eating my breakfast :( and then I feel fine by about midday and feeling a little tired but been feeling like that for about 2 weeks I am now 6DPO.

ooo how strange, wonder why that is?? 
    you going to be testing soon?? 
    have you had any symptoms?? I don't think mine are pregnancy related, I work I a nursery and we have had the sickness bug going around :/ 

@cheesecoleslaw86, them flashy faces love to haunt you dont they. xx
  • i dont want to get your Hope's up @Amy8970 but I read this on Google  
  • Awww bless you, hope you aren’t coming down with something @Emma63

Ooo that’s interesting, it’s more like I feel like I’ve had an accident lol. I keep going to the toilet to check. I’ve tried not to google too much. I’m just going to hold out until the weekend and wait for AF to arrive but hopefully not. Based on when we think I ovulated AF should be due Sunday xx
  • CM means nothing,  I had so many various combinations, it's totally unpredictable. It's much better to expect nothing and hope for the best xx fx for all of u tho
  • I think it's a cold coming xx
  • @emma63 what are they doing about nurseries? Are you guys closing? This pandemic makes me regret my job role lol whilst everyone is isolating ill be out on front line 😱 I want to get pregnant even more so I can self isolate lol 

Haha yes the flashy faces taunt me. I do think tomo will be static so all is good. @Amy8970 not long to go until you test or get af.... Hopefully the former and its a bfp!! @emma63 what dpo are you now?

Fingers crossed for you all xxx
  • we are only keeping the nursery open to children that are most vulnerable or for children whose parents work for the NHS. 

I am 6dpo xx

• You're getting there rightly. Have cramps stopped? Xx
  • I really hope tomorrow is static for you @cheesecoleslaw86. Thanks - I’m keeping my fingers crossed but not sure how to feel lol. I know I work in the hospital so I’m stressing. I’m on annual leave next week though which has been booked a while so at least I’ll be away from hospital. It’s getting really scary! Xx 
  • You're getting there rightly. Have cramps stopped? Xx
    whose this too?? xx
  • Emma63 said:
    You're getting there rightly. Have cramps stopped? Xx
    whose this too?? xx
    You @emma63 xx
This discussion has been closed.