Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Coming off contraceptive pill and ttc baby #1! - Part 2

Replies

• @Amy8970 I have everything crossed for you. Exciting times. I hope I get static tomo but if its not until Fri I'll cope, as long as I ovulate ill be happy. 

Yeah we might be redeployed to hospital, not sure yet. Its v scary. Esp as if we did get pregnant our immune systems would be lower which is frightening 😱

Such a horrible atmosphere around the place at moment xx
  • Emma63 said:
    You're getting there rightly. Have cramps stopped? Xx
    whose this too?? xx
    You @emma63 xx
    haha yes they have but last couple of mornings I've been feeling sick after eating, not sure what that's about and feeling bloated too xx
  • Ok I’m panicking a bit so thought I needed to share.... was just getting ready for bed and popped to the toilet. Anyway I wiped as normal and there was some pink on the toilet roll totally unexpected but it was a very light pink. I’ve put a pad on just to be on the safe side and checked again but nothing on the pad but when I’ve wiped there was still a tiny bit light pink. Could this be implantation bleeding or start of AF? I’ve never had spotting before AF starts, I normally just have full blown bleeding. I think I’m around 10DPO possibly 11 xx 
  • if I remember rightly implantation bleeding can happen around 8dpo, I might me wrong. I wouldn't know for sure though as it's never happened to me xx
  • Oh I’m out 😔 AF has arrived xx
  • oh no @Amy8970 sorry. xx

my AF should be arriving in 6 days xx
  • 😔 she came earlier than I expected. Oh well I’ll be starting to bbt next cycle. Anyone recommend a good thermometer? Xx 
  • I recommend this one. this is the one I use.

well I know full well that my AF is going to arrive xx
  • Awwwwww @Amy8970 I am sorry to hear that. Next cycle will be yours 🤞 I had another flashy face today, lol why is nothing simple haha.

Still got everything crossed for you @Emma63 🤞

@SunshineB and @LaurenR15 hope you are both keeping well ❤️ xx

• @cheesecoleslaw86 I know there’s only a little chance each cycle but I feel like I did everything I could  this cycle 😔 it’s definitely hard TTC. 

Oh no not another flashy, it would drive me crazy lol xx 
  • @Amy8970 I know it's so difficult when that happens. But next month could be your month. Be kind to yourself tonight and ensure you have lots of tlc ❤️

This journey is tough and that why forums like this are so good for support. We all understand the crazy and the emotions that go with this journey. 

Do her a femometer if you can.... shops are selling out fast of thermometers and everything....! #Corona
  • I feel the same I feel I have tried everything to get pregnant. 

the girl at work whose, health is worse than mine and doesnt even live with her partner etc I think could be pregnant she hasn't said she is but it looks like she is :( 

what am I doing wrong xx
  • I think it was because last night when I had some spotting and convinced myself it was implantation and then when I woke this morning realised it was actually AF.... hit me like a ton of bricks. Thank you @cheesecoleslaw86 I will do 💗 xx 

You aren’t out yet @Emma63 there is still plenty time!!! Xx
  • oh I bet it did :( xx
  • So sorry for the quietness guys its just been crazy this week.

@cheesecoleslaw86 how are the flashy faces?

Aww @Amy8970 I'm so sorry 😫 I would definitely reccomend that Femometer as it's easy and quiet . You would sync the temps to your phone via bluetooth and then transfer the readings into fertility friend. 

@emma63 hows your chart looking? 

Xx
  • @SunshineB, my chart is still high but nothing majorly high, no extra peaks. 

I'm now 8DPO too. 
  • @Emma63 your chart looks good. Let's hope that temp stays up 😉 xx
  • let's hope, AF is due in 4/5 days aparantly. not had any symptoms of anything xx
  • @Emma63 how can u tell ur af is due in 4/5 days? U know ur lp length? But isn't it ur first month charting?
  • FF tells me that's when I should be due on. 

is my lp length the first day of last cycle to ov??

nope charted last month and came 2 days early xx
This discussion has been closed.