Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Am I pregnant??

Hi ladies I’m going crazy here so any help would be appreciated. My last period was 10th feb I ovulated around 5th March on my apps and got a smiley face on the 6th March we had sexy time all around that and the last time was the 7th. I thought I was late but my AF is all over the please so went to the doctors after too miscarriages on Friday 13th and had my Hcg checked which was 2 so not pregnant however could it have been too early as these are my tests and I’m still not in my period 

Replies

• I can see a line, If your ovulation was 7th. of march, and you went to doctor 13th march then it would only be 6dpo, so maybe your implantation was after that. So Yes I would think it's possible that you weren't pregnant when you went to the doctor... hope I'm making any sense :) 

So I would book another appointment or take another test next days to see if the line get stronger :)
  • Ahh Thankyou we will retest on Sunday I think. Just driving my sled up the wall and I made sure it wasn’t a evap line as I checked it within two minutes :)
  • Any luck 
  • any update?
  • Hey ladies. Mine looks similar. I've taken two today with the same outcome. I feel like I'm going mad. I tried a digital and it said not pregnant. But.... I may sound stupid but I'm not convinced... Any one else had this? My other half thinks I'm seeing things and obsessing... What do you think? 
  • Here's one of the tests .... Am I going insane? 
  • I can see the line 
  • My partner literally doesn't see it and it's driving me nuts! Haha 
  • I see it
    try a pinkdye
  • It's just so weird... Have you had this then a negative with a digital? 
  • Zws1990 said:
    Here's one of the tests .... Am I going insane? 
    There’s definitely a line there!  And in my experience, a woman’s instincts are not to be ignored!  If you can, get a more sensitive pink dye test.  But it’s looking promising! X
  • just remember digitals require more hcg so don't be disheartened by that result as it may have been too early, try a pink dye for a better answer.
  • Thank you guys. Il keep you updated! Hope you are all staying safe xxx 
  • Hi ladies update so mine
    was pregnant took digital and said 1-2 weeks however started to bleed yesterday and Hcg dropped from 400 to 100 :( third miscarriage in a row now I’m devastated hoping all your tests work out xxx
  • so sorry, will they look into you now you have had 3?xx
  • Oh my goodness that's awful. I'm so sorry :(. Hope you have people looking after you during this horrible time :( xxx 
  • Yeah so My doctor is sending me to fertility for help. Honestly all I want in life is a baby, but the thought of going through this again... I don’t think I can. Can’t believe this time a week ago I had such big plans and now I’m a statistic of three miscarriages so feel like there is no hope :(
  • I'm sorry for ur losses, but don't give up. I have a miracle child, only one and I was pregnant 7 times. I also lost one tube... There is hop