Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Could I possibly be pregnant or is it just clomid throwing me off?!

Okay so my husband and I have been ttc for two years  this is my third cycle with clomid and first cycle trying it with iodine. I ovulated on cycle day 15 and still had positive ovulation test on day 16.

Here are the symptoms I have been having since ovulation:

During ovulation, pain on both sides

Dpo 1: nothing

Dpo 2: a little bit crampy on my right ovary and very tired

Dpo 3: white cm

Dpo 4: woke up early to pee, sore nipples , tired , mild cramps creamy cm

Dpo 5: woke up early to pee,sore nipples creamy cm, small period like cramps, very tired by 9pm

Dpo 6: high soft cervix sore throat and headache, really sore nipples

Dpo 7: high firm cervix in am, ewcm with yellow string, had to pee at 4am and then again at 8am, very sore nipples, craving donuts, in a very good mood this am

Dpo 8:sore nipples bfn dry cm 

Dpo 9: sore nipples, very moody, headache, pulling burning pinching sensation in lower abdomen, couldn’t stay asleep, neon urine dry cm

Dpo 10: bfn, pulling burning pinching in lower abdomen, sore nipples, gassy, neon urine, nauseous, lightheaded, fatigued, dry cm, high firm open cervix

Dpo 11: bfn, funny feeling in lower abdomen, sensitive nipples still, yellow ewcm one time and then dry all day, cervix was medium height with firm feeling and almost closed all the way, gassy, butterfly and burning and heavy feeling in uterus for 3 hours before bed, very itchy skin, and stuffy nose

Dpo 12: woke up at 4:30am so hungry and pain right below rib cage but went back to sleep, af like cramps on and off all day just not as bad as normal af cramps, really sore nipples still and the soreness started to migrate to outer breasts, cervix low form and open.

Dpo 13: woke up at 4am to pee and again at 8am, very sore nipples and outer breasts, very very hungry, af like cramps for ten minutes this morning, cervix is high firm and open. Bloated and full feeling in uterus. 

Replies

• It could be your chlomid x any drugs that stimulate the ovaries can make u tired sore and bloated xx
  • I would take a test just to be sure. 
  • Okay. I am supposed to start my period tomorrow, so I’m trying to wait it out. This month has just had my feeling different. 
  • Took a digital test this morning. BFN. Period is supposed to be here today! All yesterday I wasn’t having cramping but today I have af like cramps, but my cervix is so high I can barely reach. I did the q tip test and it cam back clear. I really hope I get my bfp!