Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Hoping for a BFP in April!! Whose with me?

Replies

• Ellarose22Ellarose22 Regular
    edited Apr 2, 2020 7:08AM
    @Leonie123 thank you ! I'll be testing Friday at 10 dpo I'll keep you guys updated! I also wish all you ladies luck ❤️
  • I'll probs test 13th or 14th as af due 15th! X
  • @Lucky7188 good luck, let us know x
  • And you! I'm sick of 2 week wait already!  X
  • Waiting impatiently on the postman coming with my FRER 😂 Will not be too disappointed if its BFN as I know things can take a couple of cycles to get back to normal after MC. 11 dpo now. 
  • Good luck @Fairycakes88 let us know asap!!
  • Oh good luck @Fairycakes88 let us know!
    I, quite honestly, will be over the moon if I get some sort of normal cycle back this month. I have no clue at all when to expect anything, so I won’t have a test day or anything. Anyone else using OPKs? I have done 2 days so far and I have very low progesterone (we have had fertility testing started as taking so long to conceive) and they are showing a second line quite well- nowhere near positive but it’s a huge start and some progress that my body is at least trying with the hormones needed! X
  • Hi ladies. Sorry I have been absent for a few days. I have been so busy. Sorry I have probably missed a load of stuff on here. I have had basic fertility bloods done and they are all normal. Waiting for other half to get his done and also a semen analysis. Unfortunately due to coronavirus our gp is currently only doing urgent bloods but I am happy I have finally seen a sympathetic gp who didn't dismiss me because we already have 2bchildren. The second gp I saw was lovely and said just because we have 2 children doesn't mean that that can't refer (like the first gp told me). She said that it will likely come back as unexplained infertility and in which case ivf is the option but we would have to pay for that which I understand. As for this cycle (cycle 12) currently 10dpo and just waiting for af. I am sticking with not testing unless af is late. Hope all of you are well and are having better luck than me ttc. 
  • Any luck @Fairycakes88? Hope you ok flossy x 
  • Hi guys. I’m new to this but can I join please?
    preying for a BFP soon xx
  • Of course you can :-)
  • Thank you. It’s nice to talk to others. How is everyone getting on? 
    I’m going to test in the morning!! Xx 
  • Exciting! Let us know and good luck. When is af due x
  • Well ladies, I tested earlier with FRER and it was a BFN. I'm okay though, was expecting it. AF not due until Sunday but found out at 11 dpo with my last pregnancy. Not even a squinter of a line lol. Have my fingers crossed for all of you xxx
  • Unsure as really irregular cycles. Been trying for over a year thought, unfortunately had MC in January 😢 this is my second cycle since. My last AF was 2nd of March! Xx 
  • Ahh @Crwilo sorry to hear that. I had mc in nov and also now have really irregular cycles but did track this time and ovulation was yest or today based on peak opk. We fell pg 1st cycle but unfortunately ended as mc.

Sorry to hear that @Fairycakes88 not out yet tho! X
  • Thank you @Lucky7188 it’s awful isn’t it. But wish baby dust for everyone here! 🤞.
    Ahh fingers crossed you caught ovulation this time too. Hate the 2ww tho. Xx
  • Thanks same to you! Yes 2 ww is torture! X
  • Hello everyone, please any advice for me?have been TTC since January, started taking pregnacare conception,this is my second cycle of taking it but I have not gotten any sign of pregnancy, AF is due in 7 days to come,I really do want to have my BFP this month,I ovulate and menstruate regularly, please anyone have any suggestions?
    I just got married so really need to have my first pregnancy and see what it feels like.
    Whose with me?